Chapter 64

Uff, Randhir's cell phone buzz so much.' Sanyukta muttered as she was sipping her morning tea resting on the chair. Yes, Sanyukta didn't dare to pick the call because it's her boss cell phone. She know not to intrude in someone's life without their permission. Randhir stepped out of the restroom in his office attire. Sanyukta looked at herself and curved down her cute pink lips. Randhir liked the way she makes expression on her face. Randhir's chuckle caught Sanyukta's attention. Before Sanyukta could utter any word, Randhir justified 'Sanyukta, it's okay. You will be staying at the room. So you can wear whatever you want to. I have to go to the Bangalore's office to attend quarterly meeting. Veer informed about the same few minutes back.. It help me understand the status of the office. In the evening, we have to attend the party organised by office. I will be back here by that time. Have you got any party dress?' 'No actually. I just got formal wear and few of casual wear for the room' Sanyukta answered. Randhir nodded as he fixed his slim fit tie around the collar properly.  'Since I didn't carry party dress, I am supposed to be there naa' Sanyukta shifted her position from the chair to the bed.

'Did I say that?' Randhir sat on the chair, applied the butter on the toast and took a bite of it. 'You didn't say those words directly. But you did mention it in an indirect way' Sanyukta clarified. Randhir quickly finished his toast and continued sipping in his morning tea. 'Sanyukta, I simply asked about it. Don't make assumptions naa. We got a party to attend in the evening. Chalo, I am leaving. Rest for a while and take care of yourself. See you soon, Sanyukta' Randhir stood up to leave and landed a quick kiss on her forehead, making her awestruck. Sanyukta watched his retreating figure as Randhir stepped out of the room, picking his call over the phone. 

Sanyukta stepped inside the restroom, looked at her reflection in the large landscape mirror attached behind the wash basin. 'Do I really deserve so much of love from anyone else? Especially Randhir. He is being so nice and kind to me. What would be his reaction if he gets to know, I am married? What if someone sneaked in the information, I was abused and harassed a lot in past 5 months? He won't be the same Randhir if he learns my truth. My harsh truth. What I did to come out of this is already killing me. How would he comprehend himself if he finds out about the same? My image which his eyes hold. It will be ruined. I have to keep this truth to myself. There's no way letting this out to Randhir. I can't afford to lose him. He is genuinely nice person. Learning so much about me would ruin our relation which just took a start. Sanyukta, you better be careful. Don't hurt Randhir. ' Sanyukta finally spoke out her thoughts to herself.

Things took a fresh start between Parth and Vidushi after Parth learnt about her molestation. It was Parth who was Vidushi's constant support motivating her to get over it. Vidushi was being a paranoid. Unlikely, molestation and her love for Viraj has complicated her life. Vidushi was disheartened when she learnt about Viraj's engagement. A constant rewind of her interaction with Aashi hurt her more. Parth was not liking the way Vidushi was moulding herself into. Vidushi needs to talk to Viraj & Aashi. Letting out her emotions is only way way to help her out, Parth thought.