Chapter 08

'Sir, can we leave, please?' Sanyukta requested Randhir, to which he replied 'Abhi toh khaana order kara hai. Khaa ke nikalte hai' It seems she was not in the mood to be there, anymore. As soon as she stood, her head made a rapid swirl making her collapse on the ground, due to her starvation whole day long. But then, there was Randhir to her rescue. He gave her a support and settled her on the chair. Kneeling down, he immediately offered her water and she gulped it down. Soon, the waiter placed their order and served the food proportionately on their plates. He settled himself besides her, fed the food served. Before she got back to senses, she discovered 70% of dishes ordered were all gonna. Scratching her scalp a bit, she asked Randhir with a puzzled look ' Sir, aap ne itna sab khatam bhi kar diya?' He gave her seriously-are-you-kidding-me look and replied 'Mein ne nahi, tum ne. Tum kya subah se bhook hartal kar rahi thi kya?' She gave a look as if she was trying to remember when did she last time had proper food. 'Kya soch rahi ho?' Randhir snapped his fingers and thumb in front of her eyes. 'Kal shaam ko pani poori khaya tha.' She finally spoke. Randhir face palmed himself and said 'Sach me? Tumne kal shaam se kuch nahi khaya hai.' She pressed her lips to give a denial nod.

On the other corner of the hotel space, Aryan was fuming in anger, as he didn't expect Sanyukta to behave such a way. His friend turned himself in Sanyukta direction and spoke 'Yeh teri office wali bandi hai naa? Kya naam tha?' He thought hard and added 'Sanyukta. Right? Par yeh hai kiske saath? Uska boyfriend hai kya vo?' The word boyfriend, her presence with Randhir, the news of Randhir being the new CEO of Oberoi's Industries created a rage volcano which needs to be erupted soon. Aryan stood up, made a move forward to clutch his friend's collar and let his anger spoke 'Dare you see in her direction! Aur vo uska boyfriend nahi hai. Main hu uska boyfriend. She is my girlfriend. Infact she is mine' His friend had hard time in breathing. It was enough to create a scene and get everyone's attention. Even Sanyukta and Randhir looked in Aryan's direction, leaving Randhir exclaim 'Yeh banda yahan bhi aa gaya.' Before Sanyukta could stop him, Randhir was gone. Randhir, along with some more men tried to calm the situation. The situation just turned worse when Aryan left his friend with jerk and clutched Randhir, threatened him 'Tu boss hoga office me. Lekin agar tune meri Sanyukta ko dominate karni koshish bhi ki naa, mere bura koi nahi hoga. Door reh meri Sanyukta. Vo meri girlfriend hai' Before Sanyukta proceed in that direction to save Randhir, she asked the manager to call for security.

The moment Aryan declared Sanyukta as his girlfriend, it unknowingly welcomed a tight slap on his cheek. Maybe he is under the influence of rage and anger, he took the glass lying on the table and broke it hard on Randhir's left wrist, as Randhir was trying to free himself from his grip. As Sanyukta saw the security guards approaching, she pointed towards Aryan and ordered them 'Take him away. He is the one created who created the mess' Randhir looked confused because of Aryan's allegations and Sanyukta's behavior. He decided to be mum as he was bleeding badly. 'Sanyukta, bill toh bharne do' He forwarded his credit card to the manager who was standing in front of him to help, to which she replied 'Mein ne bhar diya. Aap bas chalo yahan se.'