Chapter 51

'Chala gaya bina khaana khaaye!' Sushmita sighed. 'Auntie, if you don't mind, can I make an attempt to feed Parth? I mean, insist him to have food.' Vidushi corrected her words efficiently. Before Sushmita could question her, Randhir replied 'You know what, mom brought bhai's favorite: Chicken biryani. Take this!' Randhir forwarded the tiffin containing chicken biryani and asked her to go for him. Viraj, Sushmita and Randhir had their lunch without Parth in Parth's cabin. Vidushi had hard time searching for him. Before she gave in, she overheard few colleagues wondering why Parth sir moved towards terrace garden. So, Vidushi made her way towards it.

'What do I have do, sir?' Samir finally questioned Bhuvan. 'Nothing much! I will give you cash of 1 lakh tomorrow. All that you have to do is give Vidushi that amount day after tomorrow and ask her to have one night stand with me. You know very well what would be the outcome if you don't get this job done. You will be fired and will remain jobless for rest of your life.' Bhuvan answered his question. Samir assured 'Your work will be done, sir' 'You never fail to impress me, Samir Mittal' Bhuvan gave a playful smirk.

After their lunch, Sushmita left for home while Randhir and Viraj resumed their work in their respective cabin. Randhir called up and asked peon to send Sanyukta in his cabin. Before Sanyukta could knock Randhir's cabin door, Randhir called her 'Come in, Sanyukta' Sanyukta stepped in his cabin and Randhir asked to be seated and feel comfortable. Randhir took a file from one of his drawer and forwarded it to Sanyukta. 'Yeh Accelya Group ki file hai. Ache se study karlo. Jo bhi kaam iss project ka baki hai like reports, quotations, etc vo complete kar lena. Next Thursday ke pahele. Mein chahta hu tum mujhe help karo iss project me. Next Friday ko hume Bangalore jaana hai.' Randhir's last statement made Sanyukta dumbstruck.

'Randhir, I can't!' Sanyukta spoke absentmindedly. Randhir jolted back when Sanyukta spoke up. 'Sanyukta, it's office work. Hum ghumne nahi jaa rahe hai. Most importantly, it's urgent. It's just a matter of 4 days. Friday to Tuesday. You are a professional person. I hope you will understand.' 'Randhir, you won't understand my situation. My husband! Already he got a problem with me working at the office. If I seek his permission and he gets to know me going with you, I will be murdered by him.' These words were Sanyukta's thought, which weren't expressed in words. She nodded and left Randhir's cabin. Something about Sanyukta's behavior worried Randhir.