Chapter 14

'Aap kar kya rahe ho udhar?' Sanyukta let her curiosity speak. 'Vo mein ne kuch prints nikala tha. Voh hi dhundhne ki koshish kar raha hu.' Randhir got back to his newly discovered little den of his cabin. 'Aap ko kaise kuch milega jab aap ki cabin ki aisi haalat ho? Filhaal aap yeh baatayiye, yeh file kahan rakhu?' She questioned. 'Mere backpack me daal do. Chair pe hai.' Randhir suggested. She found his backpack and kept the file safe. 'Aap naa pahele bahar nikaliye apne beel se' Sanyukta folded her arms across her chest. 'Mili, ek sheet mili. Yeh pakado tum. Aur bhi dekhta hu' Randhir took one of his hand waving the sheet. As she took away that sheet, he crawled outside his little den. That scene! It made Sanyukta laugh aloud. He titled his face towards her and asked 'Kyu has rahi ho?' She took out her phone, switched to camera mode and click his photo. Randhir gave seriously-a-picture-of-mine-in-this-mess-what's-wrong-with-you look to the Sanyukta but she was busy enjoying his antics.

'What the hell! Tumhara dimaag kharab ho chuka hai kya? Sanyukta, delete that photo immediately' Randhir order as he stood up. 'Ab aap ne hi bola don't call me sir. Aur ab order de rahe ho. Aisa thodna hota' She faked poker face. 'Arey Sanyukta, baat samjho. Please delete it naa. Boss ke saath aise karogi?' Randhir tried his innocent face. ' Vapas aapko bataana padega. Thode der pe pahele aap ne - boss mat bolo, friend ke jaise treat karo. Friends ka kaam hota hai ek dusre ko embarrass karna. Ab jab aapko friend jaise treat kar rahi ho toh aap gussa ho rahe ho. Aisa thodna hota hai. Decide one thing naa' Sanyukta justified her point. He tried to reach her to snatch phone but his bad, he couldn't. So he made a cute pout to get to her. 'Awww ! So cute pout. But naa, mein nahi karungi delete. Don't worry, I won't misuse it!' She assured as she slip her phone in her jeans pocket. Randhir can't do anything now. He moved himself towards her, to his bad, he placed his foot on plastic folder lying on the floor. It caused fiction, as a result, he was about to slip. There was Sanyukta to his rescue. She gripped his hand and pulled him towards him. For a moment, Randhir was lost in her. He thought 'I won't mind falling off if she loosen her grip. It's all worth' A constant rant of 'Sir Sir' jerked him back to reality. She suggested 'Let me clean this up and organize everything for you!', to which Randhir replied 'Rehne hi do' Sanyukta answered 'Acha jee, phir aapko kuch nahi milega dhundhne par bhi.'

Randhir assured 'Dhundhne par khuda bhi mil jaata hai. Toh yeh papers kya cheez hai' Sanyukta gave are-you-really-kidding-me look, to which he said 'Theek kar lo. Lagta hai vapas print lena padega. Mein resource room jaake aata hu' He head towards the resource room while she got her hands on with organizing his messed cabin. As Randhir step into resource room, he found printer occupied by the lady who was back facing him. He ordered ' Excuse me, Ms. Whatsoever. You! Off the printer right away' That frustrated lady turned around and eyed him with irritation 'Tum aur tumhare bhai ne naa mera dimaag kharab karne ka theka le rakha hai' Yes, it's none other than Vidushi. Putting all the printed and xeroxed sheets separately together, she moved away. He mentally mocked 'Isse ho kya gaya hai?' and got back to his job what he came for : getting prints of documents which he misplaced in the cabin.