Chapter 29

The nurse who is in charge of Vidushi's ward was Sanyukta's savior when she approached them and announced 'Vidushi has regained consciousness. If you want, you can meet her' 'Randhir, mujhe Vidushi se milna hai. Please mujhe jaane do. Baad mein tumko bataati hu' He permitted Sanyukta because he know she is longing to meet her since that incident happened in the evening. Randhir first dialled Parth's number, heard complete ring, which went unattended. He realized it's 1.30 am, almost next day and more precisely night. 'He already tired. Then this incident. He almost reached home by 12. I am sure he must have fallen asleep. I ain't sure, he had dinner or not. Probably, I shouldn't callback and let him sleep. If possible, I should take permission from doctor and take these girls to my place' Randhir had a conversation with his inner self and made his way to the doctor's cabin. While Sanyukta was taking care of Vidushi in her ward, the doctor granted Randhir the permission to discharge Vidushi.

After half an hour or so, Randhir with the doctor entered the ward. Randhir stood near the end of the bed while the doctor first ordered the nurse who is in charge of the Vidushi's ward to get discharge papers ready and continued with final medical checks on Vidushi. Few minutes later, the doctor declared 'She is not completely fine. She need complete rest. But you can take her home, Mr. Shekhawat. I am sending an attendant at your place. She will take of her.' Sanyukta looked at Randhir while Randhir agreed to the doctor's clause. The trio took the elevator to get to the parking lot. The girls settled themselves at the back seat while Randhir drove the car to his apartment. After 15 minutes or so, they reached Randhir's apartment. As soon as they stepped in, Vidushi whispered to Sanyukta 'Hitler kahan hai?', to which she whispered back 'Who hitler? I don't know anyone who is Hitler' Vidushi murmured 'Arey! Tumhare priy sir. Parth sir!' Sanyukta facepalmed herself and replied in low tone 'Firstly, he is not at all Hitler. Secondly, tum unke hi ghar aake unke hi burai kar rahi hai. Thirdly, do you even know how much Parth Sir did for us?' Before Sanyukta could add more points to her explanation, Vidushi interrupted in low tone 'Mein kya teri assistant hu jo tu mujhe pointers de rahi hai? Sedhe se point pe aa' 'Voh sote honge naa. Common Sense, buddhu!' Sanyukta replied back with annoyance in the low pitch. They sensed someone standing across them so they pretended they didn't have whispering session. There stood Randhir with folded arms across his chest. He finally spoke 'Arey chup kyun ho gaye? Aur thodi khuspus kar lo.' He eyed SanVi as they acted innocent. With concern, Randhir scolded 'Vidushi! Tum seedhe se niche wale guest room me jaake so gayi. Go immediately. Aur Sanyukta, tum! Saari thakkan nikal gayi tumhari kya? Jaao seedhe se Vidushi ke saath. Usse bhi sulao aur khud bhi so jaana.'

SanVi followed his commands and went towards the guest room. They freshen themselves and jumped on the bed to sleep. Slipping into his night wear after hot water bath, Randhir first sneaked into Parth's room found him sleeping in the office attire and realized, he skipped his dinner. He entered the room and made him sleep properly on bed covering him with the blanket. He walked downstairs to grab a jug full of water and thought to check the guest room once. He peeped into the guest room only to see, both girls wrapped themselves around each other and was already in the deep slumber. Taking the jug along with him, he finally entered his room. He drank water and prepared himself to sleep. As soon as he landed on the bed, his body welcomed twists and turns which kept him awake, at least for next few hours Wait! Why is he not sleeping? Why is he feeling so uneasy?