Chapter 49

And the hectic week started with uninvited Monday, making Parth and Randhir busy with the office. One such day, Sushmita (mother of PaRan) stopped by their office during lunch hour. The receptionist guided her the route to Parth's cabin once but she was lost. She did ask few of the colleagues but no one paid any heed, as everyone was in hurry to finish the assigned work and rush to the canteen for their lunch. Viraj stepped out of his cubicle, assigned Siya some urgent work which need to be completed before she call off for her day. He saw Sushmita, recollecting her familiar face. Bingo! He just recollected who she is. Fixing his attire properly, Viraj rushed towards her, bent his torso and touched her feet. Though she blessed him, Sushmita didn't recognize who he was. 'Auntie lagta hai aapne mujhe pehchana nahi. Mein Viraj Oberoi, Parth ka best friend' Viraj introduced himself to Sushmita and she gave 'Oh-Yes!What-a-change' look to him. Before Viraj could offer her to come inside his cabin, Randhir called her from back 'Maa! Aap yahan? Sab theek hai naa? Please aap mere cabin me chalo. Aaram se baitho. Mein aapka kaam karwa dunga' Out of nowhere, Parth pitched in 'Maa meri cabin mein baithegi. Infact mere chair pe.' Their scene caught entire office attention. Seeing trio with a middle aged woman, Vidushi walked quickly not noticing the glass in that direction, eventually ended up hitting her forehead while Sanyukta tried to peep in to know what's happening. She couldn't stand as she twisted her ankle.

Sushmita entered Parth's cabin while our trio : Parth, Randhir and Viraj followed her. Manners after all! Parth asked to sit his chair, she sat on it with the pride caressing the arms of the chair. 'My sons and their success to be proud of!' Sushmita spoke while Randhir and Parth both chests swole with pride. 'Maa, I got a good news for you' Parth announced while Randhir added 'Maa, actually two good news' 'No auntie, three good news' Viraj appended his statement. While PaRan competed each other to announce the respective news first, Viraj said 'Mein toh last me bolunga' Sushmita buried their hatchet 'Okay. Randhir bacha, he is your big brother naa. Let Parth tell his news first. You say later. You are my most understanding bacha.' While Randhir turned his lips downside, Parth gave a winning smirk. Parth announced 'Chillindon, Phaidon International and CrimsonLogic are collaborating with our company. This is our first step in the international market, that to in Europe. Viraj, we need to more recruit people to get our work done. Isn't it amazing maa?' Randhir quickly added 'Avigilon office based in Frankfurt has accepted our offer. Our first mark in German market. Bhai, isn't it amazing?' Parth gave him a brotherly hug and said 'Chote, I am so proud of you.' 'Don't call me chote, okay?' Randhir frowned.

Sushmita asked Viraj 'What's your news, beta?' First, Viraj blushed at it's thought, thereby Sushmita, Parth and Randhir gave him a suspicious look. 'I am engaged' Viraj lowered his head. Sushmita happily hugged Viraj and appreciated 'Yeh news good nahi great hai, beta. I am so happy for you' Parth and Randhir look at each other and questioned 'Did I hear it right? Did he just say he's engaged?'