Chapter 79

Sanyukta stepped out of the restroom. She wore a peach colored plain shirt tucked in her dark blue pencil skirt enhancing her waistline. She had blow dried her hair. She highlighted her waterline with kajal and cheekbone with light shade of rouge pink from NAKED palette. Her lips looked delicious with magenta shade lipstick. Randhir lost in her. The way she presented herself was beyond being dumbfounded though she was dressed professionally. 'Where are my pumps?' Sanyukta searched for her footwear. Her words brought Randhir back from Sanyukta-land. 'I think it's beneath the bed. Have a look there' Randhir resumed setting his hair with one pump of gel. As she bent down, Randhir's gaze felt on her cleavage. 'Shit. No no no. Don't even think of it. Did you forget she is married to Aryan? She isn't legally your. Just your employee. Self control, Randhir. Self control. This is not the right time to get aroused. Divert your mind especially eyes before she catch hold of you red handed.' His inner self started dominating him. Maybe Randhir's conscience was right.

'Did you get it?' Randhir looked at his reflection in the mirror assuring he looks perfect. 'Nooooooo' Sanyukta emphasized too much on the word as she stood up. 'Let me help you out' Randhir faced her while Sanyukta pouted 'Pretty please.' Randhir was a quiet of an observant person. Randhir spotted her pumps near the door. 'Sanyukta, there they are!' Sanyukta looked in the direction where Randhir finger pointed. Sanyukta sighed a relief and walked towards the door. 'By the way, Randhir. I am ready' Sanyukta announced as she tugged her feet in the pumps. 'Where have you keep the file?' Randhir looked everywhere in the room. Sanyukta walked towards the table where her tote was kept. She opened it to take out the laptop and file while Randhir made a perfect O with his lips. She took out all stuffs from her tote and placed all the relevant stuffs back in the tote. 'Let's go, Mr. Shekhawat' Sanyukta slung up her tote on her shoulder. 'I am impressed, Ms Agrawal.' Randhir exclaimed.

They reached the client. The meeting started after the brunch and lasted for two hours and more. 'Give us time to think over this deal' Sanyukta concluded. 'Think over? For what? I am calling off this deal. I am no longer interested in buying your stakes and taking charge of the project.' Randhir was pissed off as Mr. Jadeja kept on adding new clause to the existing deal. Moreover, the cost quoted earlier now had a huge difference. It was a clear cut and big NO from Randhir as it might be a loss for his company if they choose to stuck with this project of Accelya. After analyzing the risk, he choose to opt out of this deal. Randhir walked out of Mr. Jadeja's cabin while Sanyukta kept apologizing to Mr. Jadeja. 'Sanyukta' One firm and loud call from Randhir. Sanyukta shut her mouth up and walked out of his cabin.

Sanyukta gave a questionable look to Randhir while Randhir was engrossed in his smart phone. Randhir felt a womanly gaze upon him. Randhir shifted his focus at Sanyukta and asked 'What?' 'As far as I remember, this was the important meeting. You just called off this deal. I am confused. Can you explain me, what's going on?' Sanyukta spoke out her confusion. Randhir reasoned out his logic to Sanyukta. Sanyukta was keenly listening to him, to which she later agreed to. 'So, calling off this deal is more advisable. Loss are the part of the growing business. With every loss, there comes a profit at later stage, making a company grow.' Randhir concluded. Sanyukta smiled at him, realizing Randhir is smart enough to handle the business.

Ah haa. Sanyukta unintentionally gave her insights. Randhir ki niyaat kharab kar diya ek hi minute. *wink* *wink* I must say, Randhir's self control *winks again* Behaving like husband and wife in the hotel room. *Sunglasses on* Professionals in front of others *Smirk* Look what's brewing between them. 

See, new chapter updated. Come on, shower your love even the silent readers.  If not commenting, please vote. Please vote. Another chapter coming very soon. :)