Chapter 46

Parth grabbed a bottle of champagne and walked towards Vidushi. He popped out the cork as he stood facing her back, letting Vidushi 'Oh damn! What is this guy upto? Did he just popped out something hard?' Smirking over his evil idea, he poured champagne over her and she was drenched in the champagne. Not thinking of the consequence, Vidushi turned around and Vidharth were face to face. 'You! What do you think of yourself?' Vidushi yelled at him pointing her index fingers towards him while Parth took a step back.Vidushi scowled while Parth giggled at her expression. Vidushi walked towards the couch and Parth thought 'Is she leaving? No. I don't want her to leave my place so soon' Vidushi grabbed one of the small pillows neatly arranged on the couch and threw it in Parth's direction. It was unexpected action and it hit Parth's forehead softly. She picked another one and threw it in Parth's direction again. This time, Parth caught it. Last pillow, last shot. She better be wise! Before she threw the pillow, Parth was at her minimal distance and gripped her wrist, one that held the pillow. His tight grip on her wrist and the pillow fell on the floor. 'It's punishment time' Parth smirked. 'Huh' Vidushi was puzzled. But his action made her startled. He tilted his head, grabbed her waist with his free hand and smooched Vidushi passionately. Vidushi felt protected with his hold as she closed her eyes. 'Samir, he just tried to kiss me back in college. His kiss do disgust me still. But, Parth! Damn it! He is kissing me.And I am loving his rough lips. I think I should respond' She thought before she respond. Since she wasn't responding, Parth felt wronged in his actions. As Parth was about detach the lips from Vidushi's, Vidushi held his nape between her palms hesitantly and massaged along her response on his lips, picking his upper lips and lower lips alternately.

Parth licked his lips and detached herself. Parth rested his nose over her's and confessed 'For these past 5 months, I missed you and your nonstop fights with me so much. You know,I kept track of your whereabouts. When my brother asked me 'Why are you keeping check on Vidushi?', I was speechless. Next day, I asked the person not to share any information about you. Within few hours, I felt restless not hearing about you. Your thoughts gave me sleepless nights. Vidushi, I think I am in love with you. But I am scared to give my heart to you. The reason is Antara. She taught me not to believe in love anymore. I can't simply dedicate my life to you, after everything Antara did to me. I am sorry!' Vidushi opened her eyes and exclaimed 'That was dream. Right? You can't love me, Parth! Our indifference always lead to conflicts.' Vidushi jerked him away but Parth locked her in his embrace and said 'I love you, Vidushi but I don't belong to this lovey dovey world. I wish to be with you forever but I can't. Antara left my life and it was life changing event.'

Sanyukta was taken back for a minute when she made an eye contact with Randhir. Sanyukta murmured 'Randhir! Aap! Aap kab aaaye? Aap toh Frankfurt me the naa?' Randhir questioned her 'Sanyukta, meri chodh hi do. Tum itni der tak office me kya kar rahi ho?' Sanyukta kept on using fillers. Randhir in his bossy tone 'Sanyukta! Stop. You know naa, I hate fillers. Why the hell are you using them? And, what's wrong with you?' Sanyukta started packing her stuffs in her tote and was about to leave when Randhir caught hold of her wrist, gesturing her 'You are not supposed to leave until you answer my question' 'Sir, please leave my hands. I want to go home. It's getting late' Randhir freed her hand and blocked her way. 'Is it, Sanyukta? You want to go home and it's getting late, right? Shouldn't you have thought about it when all the employees of the office left around 7.15 pm? It's already 9.55 pm and there's no one around. Still you are all alone in the dark deserted office' Randhir raised his brow. Sanyukta kept mum and want to leave the place as soon as possible, without facing Randhir because she is well aware of Randhir's stubbornness. 'Damn it, Speak up! Sanyukta.' Randhir bang his fist on her desk.

** Author's Note : 

How did you like new cover for this fan fiction? And what about the chapter? One thing is sure. Randhir is not going to help Sanyukta but still they will end up together. So guys, let your imagination go wild and tell me what will happen between them.  Happy reading :) Do read, vote and comment on the chapters. I feel motivated when you as a reader shower the love in form of votes and/or comments.