Chapter 67

'Stop!' Randhir finally uttered only audible word, making Sanyukta stop in her track. He was expecting her exposed back through the dress he brought for her to be flawlessly bare, making his hormone go crazy. Randhir walked towards Sanyukta. Since she stood back facing him, Randhir simply stared at her back and gently hovered his palms over her bruised back. 'What is this, Sanyukta? You better explain me. Don't you dare to lie to me.' Randhir finally questioned her with an authority. Sanyukta closed her eyes and realized her fear come true. Now her vulnerability is exposed at least in front of Randhir. She was scared.

'How could someone hurt a woman? Look at poor soul. She must have gone through so much of pain. Her bruises tell a story which I ain't aware of. I would kick that person's ball if he come in front of me someday. Argh! Even that asshole's absence intensifies my rage.' Randhir's inaudible words of his mind made him pissed off. Sanyukta couldn't hold back her tears. How could she let any man look at her vulnerability? Randhir demurred her clothes. There it is! It revealed more mysteries. As he pulled down both of her sleeves slowly, her arms were painted by blood red strips. Her sides of neckline had hickey marks. He turned Sanyukta to face him. She sniffed to control her emotions. Randhir slowly pull down her down, making her stand semi naked. All that he could see was random shapeless marks which he couldn't describe.

Randhir took the duvet and wrapped it around Sanyukta. He made her sit on the bed. Randhir sat besides her. Randhir could sense Sanyukta being uncomfortable around him but Randhir was determined to know the truth about mysterious marks all over her body. Her heart sobbed and was unable to find the words to express what she had gone through while Randhir sat hopefully.

There was long awkward silence between them. Randhir mustered up his courage and broke the ice 'Sanyukta, I am sorry. You were embarrassed because of me. I am sorry. I know I am wrong. I have no rights over you. But you know what, I couldn't hold myself back. That view! Those wounds and bruises. They are now hurting me. What have you done to yourself? I knew something is terribly wrong with you. I should have intruded in your life earlier but I didn't. Now, I want to know everything you been through'

That's all for today ! Good night fellas ! Keep supporting