Chapter 74

'Sanyukta, tell me. How did this all started? As far as I remember, you were just a friend of Aryan. How did you become his wife? When did you guys get married? There are so many questions in my mind. Why did he torture you? Instead of killing him, why didn't you lodge a complaint of domestic violence and sexual harassment? Why did you keep this going for so long? Sanyukta, please tell me naa. You know naa you can confide in me. Don't hide anything. Say. I won't say a word to anyone else not even my family unless you want to.' Randhir built up the confidence in Sanyukta.

Sanyukta narrated 'Aryan was always a big time manipulator. I was like a trophy for him. He could do anything and everything to achieve that trophy that is me. He became more adamant when you knock the door in my life. He never liked the bond we shared. Aryan's stubbornness grew to make me only his. Unfortunately, that never happened. He was against my job. He want me to be a homemaker. I secured this job after such a long struggle. I went against my dad and flew to Mumbai to complete my Bachelors. My brother always taunted me. My mother is no more. It has been more than 1.5 years of her death. My father never understood my dreams. I eloped to achieve my career goals and finish off education. My parents always argued over this. One day, my mother got a brain hemorrhage attack when my father brought an alliance for me without informing me. How can a woman like me settle down before stabilizing herself in a corporate world? I always want to earn money all by myself. Viraj Sir gave me an opportunity to prove myself and I didn't leave any stone unturned to become a successful, self-independent woman. See, I am head of R&D team, sufficiently earning 65k per month pretty sufficient for my needs. Then, there came Aryan. He turned my life upside down. I never loved him. So, marriage was out of question for me. Guess what he did? He went to Delhi where my family stays. He offered them a good amount of bribe. My father was hesitant about it. My elder brother wants to make money quickly and easily. He accepted the offer. My brother was the one who convinced my father and he knew the money offered by Aryan would be sufficient for them to pay back the loan taken from Bank of India and ICICI bank. Aryan got few incubators for my family business. I think you might know about Agrawal Textile Mills. That's operated by my father, one of paternal uncle and my elder brother. Since the business turnover dropped below market standards since past 7 months, they decided to take loan from the bank. They brought them up at the better stage and started repaying the loan. My father forgot he also have a daughter and my brother a sister. I would be so happy if they considered me as a part of the family. After my mother left us, they treated me like I am no one to them. They took a help from a stranger like Aryan rather than me. It hurt me the most. Aryan placed a condition stating if they get me hitched with him, he would clear off all the debts and transfer 10 lakhs to their bank account via NEFT after I become Sanyukta Aryan Harshwal.'

Randhir was shocked to know her side of the story. It was pitiful for him. He wants to sympathize her but he knew it won't do any good. Randhir's respect for Sanyukta grew more as he was learning the concealed truth of Sanyukta's life. 

Guys, guess what?  Today is Sanyukta's revelation day *sunglasses emoji* Most of you were longing for this mystery *sunglasses emoji again* So, what I have decided is post chapters back to back today. Exciting isn't it? So everyone, vote vote vote if you aren't commenting. Silent readers please vote if you don't want to comment *makes a puppy face* You know naa, it boosts me and does wonders. So stay tuned around 7 in evening and 11 in night for upcoming chapters.