Chapter 75

Randhir was all ears to her. He was being a good listener. So, Sanyukta continued 'I know Randhir. You are wondering about Aryan's filthy richness. His father runs a chain of cafeteria well known in Thailand and his father's elder brother is settled in Saudi Arabia. He is so rich that he can buy Parth Sir's company within 10 seconds. Still, he choose to work under Viraj Sir. After Parth sir kicked him out of the office, Bhuvan Goenka: Managing Director of Goenka Group of Companies offered him a post as a member of Directing Board. He accepted it. Since Bhuvan Goenka offered him a salary worth 85k per month plus the profit earned, Aryan always pressurized me to leave this job and stay back at home. Whenever I was his odd, Aryan slapped me. The moment he figured out I could be his submissive, Aryan dominated me in a wrong way.'

Randhir gave a questionable look when she paused. She struck out her palm, grabbed a glass full of water placed on the side table one besides the bed and gulped it down within seconds to quench her thirst due to a soreness created because of non-stop talking, rather say confessing . Randhir face palmed himself when he realized she was thirsty. Yeah, she was the one speaking while he was simply listening. Sanyukta adjusted the pillow at the back of the bed. She moved back resting her back on the soft pillow and stretched her legs massaging them a bit. Randhir found a comfortable position besides not to make her felt awkward. Sanyukta placed the empty glass on the table and tapped the scene of her smart phone to check the time. The scene alerted the time as 11.36 pm. Sanyukta turns towards Randhir who stretched himself across the length of the bed and propped himself on one of his elbow's support facing Sanyukta. He smiled when she turned. Randhir spoke 'Sanyukta, I finally got a chance to know you in a personal front. As a professional, you were always a best employee for this firm. You are more to it when listening to your struggle. You considered me a person who is a worth to know your mysterious truth. I assure you, I won't ever hurt you. I am never disclosing your life story to anyone unless you ask me to. This will always remain confidential between us.' How Sanyukta want to caress his cheeks and give a quick peck on them? She should control herself for now. 'Randhir, I think we should sleep. We have a meeting tomorrow. It's already half past eleven.' Sanyukta spoke making Randhir frown. 'No Sanyukta. I don't want to sleep unless I know the whole of truth. Please say everything now. You were at, umm, you found yourself submissive in front of Aryan.'

Smiling at him, Sanyukta continued her narration 'He not only dominated me but also my only family: my elder brother and father. He called them down to Mumbai. Aryan planned a small drama at the hotel room where they stayed. I almost got heart ache to the extreme when my brother faked the news that they are in Mumbai as my father got a cardiac attack.'

Second update is here *hearts* Shit! This Aryan had so much rolled up his sleeve *red angry face emoji* Had Randhir knew about it earlier, Aryan would have buried alive in coffin *puts on sunglasses emoji* See guys, I kept my promise. Now it's your turn. Your reactions and comments are more welcome. If not in for comments, please vote for every chapter you read. It means so much.  One more chapter is on it's way. Stay up for it!