Chapter 77

Sanyukta repeated the words 'You were a savior to whatever happened in my life. Yesterday, when I went home for packing, I somewhere knew Aryan would know about this trip. And I was right when he clenched my jaws together, blamed me and threw me away. I knew Aryan hired a private investigator to spy on me and watch every move I took. The reason: I fought with him to let me do this job. This job now turns to be a headache for me because of Aryan's presence in my life. Every day I was beaten to the death. He sometimes acted like a person possessing split personality disorder. One moment he would be like all abuse, curse and other he tried show his fake care and concern towards me. Because of him, I had gone through lot of pain and trouble. Every bruises, marks and wounds on my body has its own story. I hope to share them with you someday' 'Sanyukta, what happened yesterday?' Randhir was curious to know about yesterday's event.

'When I reached home, I found Aryan at his home. He took me by a shock. I am used to his indifferent nature. He pushed me away. I trembled a bit but took a good stand later. He said 'Randhir. I so f****** hate him. Why don't you leave this job all for once? Most of our fights is because of Randhir. This job which you are doing against my will. Stay at home' 'No Aryan. I am not staying at home. I have no interest to be home maker. This house turned into a haunted one because of you. Stop bossing me around. Stop dominating me. I will never love you because of your behavior towards me. You never treat me right. You hurt me badly.' Saying so, I ripped off my kurta in front of him. I had no intention to seduce Aryan. I continued lecturing Aryan 'You are my husband but you don't behave like one. You treat me like a prisoner and consider yourself as an arrogant jailor. Aren't you happy with all these bruises you gave me? These scars are hickeys on your behalf, hai naa. You know what Aryan, you are inhuman. Hit me more. Because this would be last time you will hit' I knew I took his rage to one level up. He grabbed the glass jug and threw in my direction. I should have stood still to get hurt. My reflexes did otherwise: bend down unintentionally. I was semi naked. Aryan approached me. Maintaining minimal distance, Aryan held my nape, unzipped himself and tried to force on me. I was struggling to free myself with all my efforts. It didn't work. There was this beautiful flower vase placed at a hand's distance away from me. I reached for it. Gripping the neck of the vase tight, I took a leap towards my freedom. I broke that vase on his back of his head. He stepped away from me and stood trembling. I broke the beautiful vase into two piece: one lying on the floor and other in my hand. 'Sanyukta' Aryan called my name. I threatened to kill him if he come close to me. He didn't pay any heeds to my words.'

Randhir was alert. Without breaking her narration, Randhir quickly questioned 'So did you kill him?' Sanyukta gave an approval nod and continued 'Bleeding his back of his head, Aryan managed to walk towards me, clutched my hair tight and pulled down with remaining strength of his body. I unwillingly stabbed the broken piece of the vase in his abdomen twice. He felt on the floor. I grabbed his belt which he placed to the showcase shelf few minutes. I beat him with his belt until he took last breath. Maybe I acted like an inhumane just like him, I felt satisfied though. Randhir, I am a murderer.' Sanyukta finished off her narration.  

Phewww ! Sanyukta's truth is out. Man, she has been through so much, beyond our imagination all by herself. She is over it, hopefully. Let's see how our Randhir reacts to this. 

Too many updates for 24 hours, isn't it? I am so done for the day. Now, it's your turn to shower some love in form of votes and comments. Silent readers, please please please vote if you don't want to comments. Come yaar, this is so little to do naa. But, it would mean so much to me. 

Have an awesome sleep. Good night fellas.