Chapter 72

'Wait. Antara. I heard this name. Is she the same girl making out with you in the library?' Aashi questioned Parth. Parth nodded, taking Viraj by a wave of shock. 'Parth, you made love with that w**** in public. Could you be more disgusting?' Viraj remarked. 'Baby, it's fun. Maybe we should give it a try.' Aashi winked at Viraj. 'Aashi, babes. Wait naa. Stop lusting over me, at least for sometime.Vidushi, care to speak up?' Viraj interrupted Aashi and put up a questionable look for Vidushi. 'What am I supposed to speak? Speak about the person who is emotionally struck with his past? Or, speak about the person who engaged to someone else without informing others especially me? Or, speak about the person whom I lost when my life took a different uneven route? Or, speak about the person who molested me and attempted to rape me despite of being married? Or, speak about the person who took you away from me? Viraj, you know what I don't want share any of my opinions. Just make my life back to normal. I don't think, anyone of you present in this room got a potential to do that.' Saying so, Vidushi was about to leave when Parth held her one of her wrist. Shock would actual be an understatement. molestation and Vidushi were supposed to be poles apart.

She dumbfounded Aashi and Viraj by her statements. 'Leave me, Parth Kashyap' These words from Vidushi brought Viraj in his senses. 'Vidushi, listen to me. When you joined this firm, you were a different person. I kind of like the person that who you were. I was friendly with you. As far as I remembered, I never gave you wrong vibes being around you. I never felt the same way you felt about me. The way I feel for Aashi, I could never feel those emotions around you. You can be a very good friend of mine. I am not at all friend zoning you. I don't know but I had a feeling, you have gone through a hell. I was in Stockholms with Aashi and I lied to you about a random non existent project down there. I apologize for not sharing my engagement news with you. I can do anything to make it right.  Coming back to Parth. Now, we all know he is still not moved on. For the matter of the fact, he really loves you, Vidushi. You know what, he has become a person who won't converse his sentiments with an ease. You have to him a chance. You both got to see each other in a new light. For my sake, please do it guys. Am I allowed to pout as a convincing tool?' Viraj finally spoke up.

Vidushi and Parth looked into each other's eyes while Vidushi is still under Parth's hold. Though Vidushi didn't feel a gush of emotions for him, Vidharth simply nodded approving Viraj's idea. Viraj hopped and clapped like a kid. Viraj hugged Aashi and exclaimed 'Finally. They agreed. 'Thank God. Things are working between these two person.' Viraj was relieved 'Viraj, calm. Relax. Stop acting like a maniac. They will do. Guys, please sort out everything. Okay?' Aashi tried to calm over enthusiastic Viraj. Parth raised both his thumbs up, ensuring everything will be okay. 

Randhir had hard time distracting himself from Sanyukta, who was engrossed in the running view of city as the driver drove them to their hotel. 'Sanyukta's side profile looks more stunning. Damn it, Randhir. Just take eyes off before she notices your antics similar to that of street side Romeo.' He mocked himself.

Guys, you are disappointing me *curving my lips downwards* Aren't you guys loving the story? No comments only *cries in the corner* At least vote if not comment, please! Everything let it be vote or comment it matters to me. Do comment or vote. Even silent readers *makes a puppy face*