Chapter 57

Randhir stood besides Sanyukta and said 'Beautiful evening, isn't it?' Sanyukta faced Randhir and gave a nod of approval. Pointing towards her luggage, Randhir questioned 'Will you be carrying this baggage?' She nodded making Randhir raise another question 'Sanyukta, we are just going for 4 days. You know naa. Wait, I will ask Manoj chacha to get my bag and you stuff your required clothes in it' Without paying any heed to Sanyukta's word, Randhir called Manoj chacha 'Manoj chacha' Manoj chacha came in after a while. 'Aap zara living room se mera bag leke aao' Randhir ordered him and he left to obey them. After a while, Manoj chacha came in the guest room with his bag. Randhir lifted his bag, put it on the bed and opened it. 'See, there's so much space. Put in your clothes in it. I will be just back.' Saying so, Randhir left the room, not making Sanyukta embarrassed in front of him. She felt good vibes around Randhir. She smiled as she learnt Randhir respect her as a person and allows her to have her own space. She took half an hour to pack her stuffs in his bag and organized her tote with required things : laptop, file, wallet, passport, pan card, small makeup kit, comb and few napkins. Randhir stood at the door when Sanyukta was busy placing the things in the wardrobe not needed for this trip.

'You are the most organized person I have met' Randhir remarked, drawing Sanyukta's attention towards him. She took charge of his bag, slung up her tote and walked towards him. 'I think we should leave' Sanyukta replied lowering her head. Randhir held her shoulder making Sanyukta straight into his eyes 'Look Sanyukta. You haven't done any crime for which you have to lower your head. Chin up lady! You are strong and independent women.' His eyes told her, she can confide in him. But her inner turmoil let the guilt and regret sunk in, stealing away her peace again.

It has been a week Parth is chasing Vidushi. Vidushi, she is no mood to listen to him. Vidushi entered the Cafe Coffee Day and Parth followed her in. She turned back and said 'Listen Parth. This place is crowded by the people. So don't create a scene here and leave me alone for sometime.' 'This is good for me. At least she will listen. After all, she doesn't want to create the scene. Perfect!' Parth thought. Vidushi snapped her fingers together bringing him back to the reality and gestured him to leave. Parth gripped her wrist and walked towards empty seats of the cafeteria. Vidushi was struggling hard to get rid of his grip when Parth said 'Stop struggling! I want you to listen to me.' 'No! I am going to listen to you. You better leave me.' Vidushi reverted. Finally Parth found pair of empty seats at the one end of the cafeteria. He rushed to occupy the seat dragging Vidushi along. He threw Vidushi on the cushioned seat, pulled the chair towards the entrance of the little passage between the cushioned seat and table, thereby blocking her way out. 'Parth!' Vidushi gave in as there was no escape now. 

Chalo guys tell me ! Are you enjoying slow twist in the plot ? Your Sandhir has to go through so much and it's just a start. Comment your views and let me know.  Looking forward for your comments <3