Chapter 37

Randhir took the elevator to the 3rd floor while Parth took staircases to reach the same destination. Parth stood at safe distance, not to be noticed by Randhir when Randhir rung Aryan's doorbell. As soon as Aryan opened the door, he welcomed a tight slap on his left cheeks, making Aryan shocked and Parth clueless. Randhir clutched Aryan's collar and dragged him inside his own rented apartment. Parth silently followed him, as an uninvited guest at Aryan's place. Randhir banged Aryan against the nearest wall and shouted 'How dare you to hurt Vidushi?' The back of Aryan's head was stomped against the wall by Randhir when he continued 'You smashed her forehead against the front car seat. But, that wasn't sufficient for you. So, you seized Vidushi's hair tight and banged her against glass so that she could get stitch on her forehead. Later, you threw her away in her unconscious state.' An outrageous version of Parth geared up all his anger when Randhir release Aryan's collar, throwing him away. It was the moment when Parth took control of Aryan, leaving Randhir startled. 'How dare you!' Parth roared like a lion and boxed him hard considering his unshaped abs to be punching bag. On the hand. Randhir landed another tight slap on Aryan's left cheeks again, ignoring Parth's presence and took a grip of Aryan's neck between his right palm. Randhir reduced the distance between his face and Aryan's face 'Aur Sanyukta ke saath tune kya? Tu bolega yaa mein tujhe ..' Before Randhir could complete, Parth interrupted 'Nahi Randhir. Isse toh pahele mein peetunga. S****, k*****, c******, b**** ** l****, how can you touch my girl without my consent? Teri itni himmat. Tune usse hurt kiya. She was hospitalized because of you, s** ** b****. Mein toh tujhe khabaristan me pahuchaunga.' Parth punched Aryan hard on his right cheeks while Randhr was awestruck by Parth's like-or-love confession for Vidushi. Sanyukta's pain haunted Randhir at very next moment, thereby raising his temperament.

That one punch from Parth made Aryan puke out some ounce of blood as he landed on the floor. Randhir got hold of his collar and pulled him hard so that he stood straight. As soon as Randhir's attempt was successful, Randhir made a clenched fist with his right palm and punched him hard on his left cheek, thereby Aryan again landed back on the floor. Aryan didn't get a single chance to fight back since Parth and Randhir were taking their chance consecutively. Moreover, it was two versus one. Randhir repeated his action - getting hold of his collar, pulling him hard in order to him stand straight, converting right palm to a clenched fist with only difference this time. Before landing a hard and tight punch, Randhir took his turn to curse him 'H*****, b********, b********, tu khud ko kya samajhta hai? Sanyukta ka pati! Koi haq nahi hai tera Sanyukta pe. You have done enough harm to my Sanyukta. S****, c******, agli baar mujhe tu Sanyukta ke aas pass bhi dikha ya Sanyukta ne mujhe bataya tune ke uske saath k******** kiya hai toh mein tujhe zinda zameen me dafana dunga.' After those words, Randhir landed his punch, Parth finished off with kicking at his b**** as he ended up himself on the floor. Aryan's roommates - Joy and Samir who had gone for jogging in the nearby park just returned back home only to find Aryan being hit by two strangers. Joy and Samir rushed and caught hold of Parth and Randhir, respectively. Thanks to their workout physique, PaRan freed themselves from Joy's and Samir's grip in no time and Parth announced 'Chhodh hume, c******. Jaa rahe hai hum. Jab isse (pointing towards Aryan's motionless body) hosh aaye toh samjha dena, agar iss ne phir se Vidushi ko hurt bhi kiya toh isse postmortem ke laayak bhi nahi chodunga' Randhir added 'Aur agar isne meri Sanyukta ko touch bhi kiya naa toh isse zinda zameen me dafana dunga' Parth gripped Randhir's arm and both made their way out of Aryan's place, leaving back Joy and Samir clueless.