Chapter 76

Sanyukta continued her narration 'I almost got my heart ache to the extreme when my brother faked the news that they are in Mumbai as my father got a cardiac attack. I rushed to the hospital when Aryan called me and asked about my whereabouts. I was so pissed off that I yelled at him. I am pretty sure he must smirked on the other side. He later added, he knows my father suffered from a cardiac attack. He is with doctor at the hotel's room where they stayed. I asked for the location and hurried to the hotel as quickly as I can. The situation was different when I reached there. He was fit as a fiddle. Instead of doctor, there was a lawyer. I noticed a married couple like that of my father's age. Aryan introduced them as his parents. Pratham Sinha: the lawyer forwarded the court marriage papers to the Aryan. Aryan in turn forwarded them to his parents. After agreeing to it, they signed the papers as witness from his side. They later forwarded the papers to my brother who read it aloud to me and my father. That's when I learnt I am getting married to Aryan. Once he was done reading, my father replied – 'A girl can only stay with her parents for maximum of 26 years. You crossed 26 years of your life. It's time for you to get married. Aryan is a nice guy. I agree to each and every clauses stated on this paper. We are signing this paper and terming you guys as a lawfully wed husband and wife. Aryan, Sanyukta is officially yours.' Saying so, my brother and my father signed the papers as witness on my behalf. Finally, it was my turn. I was about to tear those papers when father pitched in 'If you do so, our relationship will also be as scattered as those papers. You won't hold any relation with us. Choice is yours.' My father left no choice to me. I saw a victory smirk over Aryan's face. I signed my court marriage papers helplessly. This entire master plan was scripted by Aryan to have me in his arms.'

After a short pause, Sanyukta continued 'Aryan's father got a new home at Elphinstone Road. They took me here. Aryan behaved like a gentleman as long as they stayed. Once they left, he became a monster. We used to argue every day. He was never a person who understood my opinions. I was hit by a hot cooking metal spatula, his belt, the iron chain one used to seal the cycle, the wooden rod and the rolling pin. Aryan used to slap and curse me. Also, he stabbed my arms with knife. He used to force himself on me. When I used to slap him back, he used to clutch my hair and stomp my forehead against the wall. I got so many bumps on my forehead in past 4 months. Whenever I used to discuss with my father, he used to never believe me. I didn't even have Vidushi by my side. If she had been with me, I would have set myself free long back. Vidushi and Sameer were his partner in crime. '

Randhir interrupted 'Wait. Vidushi. How did you know this? I don't think Vidushi would ever be part of this.' 'Yeah Randhir. She is Aryan's partner in crime. I was a fool to trust her. Aryan showed me the video when they planned to kidnap me for him. Remember Vidushi's accident. It was a part of their plan. How could she do this to me? She knew she was only one for me. She did this. I don't believe my fate.' Sanyukta expressed her disgust for Vidushi. 'Sanyukta, shouldn't you have lodge a complaint against Aryan stating the domestic violence and sexual harassment? You would have freed yourself long back.' Randhir raised his question. 'I should have done. Aryan used to scare hell out of me. Guess what? I got scared. I got dominated by my husband. I lost the faith to seek help. No one was with me because no one believed me. When my father didn't believe, how could I expect any stranger to believe whatever I said? I gave up myself. But you, Randhir. You showed me the way last week. Coming to Bangalore was my only escape. Savior for everything happening in my life. I thank you so much, Randhir' 

Woah! Wooh! Whoa! Sanyukta is being an open book to Randhir *hearts* *hearts* Hawww.. She was a victim of domestic violence and sexual harassment. *tense* What will happen next? *ponders over it* Oh no! Wait! What. Sanyukta got Vidushi wrong. *heart breaks emoji* I hope things sorts out between our SanVi. 

I am in a good mood. May be one part in an hour or so. Stay awake till 12. Till then, you know what is to be done. *winky winky*