Chapter 70

Sanyukta encircled her arms around Randhir and Randhir looked around to find everyone was enjoying the newly blossomed love between our duo. Randhir's mind want to get away from this scene but his heart want to lavish himself in Sanyukta's arm lock. As the Disco Jockey switched to 'Saathi re thoda thehar ja. Abhi raaste kuch badal se jaayenge. O saathi re thoda thehar ja. Yeh paanv bhi ab sambhal se jaayenge', Randhir gently held her waist with both hands and both grooved slowly at this tune. Randhir ensured Sanyukta doesn't trip off in her stilettos. The line 'Phir wohi barsaat hogi, Aur ashq saare dhul se jaayenge' struck hard on Sanyukta and she realized she is in Randhir's arms. Sanyukta wished this rain could take away her sins and rejuvenated herself in a new skin. Randhir was too struck with a reality check, his bond for Sanyukta was strengthening as the days began to roll by. With the song came to an end with line 'Phir unhi raaston pe. Tere mere kadmon ka milna baaki hai. Dard mein, ranjishon mein. Sang bujhna aur jalna baaki hai', Randhir's eyes hovered over her pink lips and she suppressed her lips as Sanyukta glared at him. Randhir hugged Sanyukta tightly while she was expecting a lip lock from him when the song paused at 'Haan tere aur meri darmiyaan. Ab bhi baki hai ek daastaan'

Randhir didn't want Sanyukta to feel embarrassed in front of his associates and clients present in the party. It seems, the universe want them to unite. Maybe that was the reason of the cloud burst. Everyone applaud at their dance, breaking their trance. Sanyukta spoke 'Shit. My clothes are drenched in this rain' Randhir shot a deadly glare 'Happy realization, lady. I thought you forgot about our meeting with Accelya Group scheduled tomorrow.' Sanyukta gave a cute but sad pout, making Randhir chuckle. Veer approached Randhir and Sanyukta 'Sir. Ma'am. You both were simply mesmerizing. I have never witness a simplicity in dance with such an affection. I know you two are not together. Neither you guys are couple. I think there's some spark between you.' Sanyukta looked towards Randhir in a new light while Randhir was all 'No Veer. It's nothing like that It's just. Sanyukta love to dance in the rain' Veer was not ready to hear Randhir's not-so-affirmative words. 'Okay. Fine. Veer, you know what we won champion's trophy in Dance Plus aired on Star Plus.' Veer frowned at Randhir's words. Sanyukta patted Randhir's shoulders and giggled so much that she has to hold her hurting stomach with her free hand. Randhir turned towards Sanyukta and whispered near her ears 'Bahut hasi aa rahi hai tumhe. Chalo hotel. Bataata hu tumhe' There was a kid inside her which took over Sanyukta in no time. She tugged out her little tongue and teased him. Randhir had a scowl over his face because of her antics in front of his people while Veer took his chance to chuckle at their scene.

Randhir got back to Veer 'Listen Veer. I and Sanyukta have to go Accelya Group tomorrow. So, I need your car. Send the driver along around 9.45 am. Do direct him about the address' Veer nodded and added 'Sir, I will ask driver to drop you and ma'am at the hotel. It's quite late. You won't get cab' Randhir nodded this time. Randhir clasped his fingers with Sanyukta's and strolled towards the parking lot. Sanyukta had a hard time holding back her blush but her cheeks color already turned to the crimson red.

That's all for the day! I hope you like it :)  Good night fellas :)