Chapter 41

Chapter 41:
Vidushi held Siya's shoulders and claimed 'Siya, babes. Thank you darling. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Meeting Sanyukta right now is more important. Hope you understand.' Siya nodded and Vidushi walked towards Sanyukta. On seeing Vidushi, Sanyukta struck out her palm and asked 'Stop there, Vidushi. Not a single step further' Vidushi obeyed her words. Sanyukta placed her file on the nearest desk and asked that person to scan through the reports in the file for errors and mistakes. That person nodded while Sanyukta grabbed Vidushi's arm, dragging her away from people with an intention of not creating a scene. Taking her to a safe place distinct from people and her colleague, Sanyukta yelled at her 'Vidushi, how could you do this? I thought we are best friends. Or more than that, maybe soul sisters. Wait a minute! Actually I thought. And that was my biggest mistake. You, Samir and that a****** Aryan! You guys are absolutely revulsive. We might stay at same apartment, share a room or whatever but don't ever talk to me, again. I can't believe you could do this to me.' Saying so, Sanyukta left her alone, getting back to work.

Vidushi was simply dumbstruck by Sanyukta's sudden change of attitude towards her. She scratched her head, did few minutes of brainstorming, to analysis her behavior. But alas! No result. She gave up. Her moist eyes stared Sanyukta for a while from distant. How badly she want to confront with her! Her thoughts said otherwise : Arguing to prove yourself right will only worsen your relationship with Sanyukta. She left from the workplace. Her mind was so occupied with Sanyukta's words that she failed to hear Viraj's constant calling out her name, which became a center of attention, embarrassing him at his own office. Lowering his head, Viraj walked towards his cabin. Another day of life-changing events came to an end.

Days rolled by and months flew away. SanVi were never the same. Vidushi gave up to get Sanyukta back in her life. Although they frequently ran into each other, obviously same workplace, same apartment, SanVi never spoke a word. Not only Siya and Ada but also ViPaRan noticed their difference. They kept quiet, manners after all. It's not a good idea to intrude in other's life. Well, Sanyukta wasn't aware of the truth. In these past months, her life went downhill and failed to stabilize itself.

Maintaining the noise as low as possible, Sanyukta twisted the key in the lock, unlatched the door and entered her home. She took a sigh of relief on noticing darkness across not only the room but entire home. She thanked God and hung the keys in the key holder, one besides the door. She bent down to remove her scandals, that's when she noticed a manly figure approaching her. She gulped down her throat's apple. He gripped one of her arm, dragged her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. Without switching off the light, he unbuckled his belt and took in his hands.
Whip! Whoosh! Crack! Whip! Whoosh! Crack!
'Aaah!' Sanyukta winced in pain