Chapter 09

Randhir called for the driver. Before he could ask driver to drop Sanyukta, Sanyukta instructed him to take them at his place. Soon they reached the complex comprising of 3 skyscrapers. The driver drove car up to his building and informed Sanyukta about his floor, precisely last floor of the building. They called for the lift to reach his apartment. He rang the bell and one of his maid opened the door. She was awestruck by the view of luxurious and spacious duplex apartment with elegant interior enhancing its view. Meera kaki saw the strange girl entering the apartment from the distance, so she decided to approach, later found Randhir baba with her. She freaked out at the sight of his injured wrist, oozing out gallons of blood. She ran to the kitchen to get the First Aid box, to heal his wound. The sudden chaos around the house caught Parth's attention, he thus came out of the room. Before he welcome Randhir with series of curse word, he called off his mocking session when he noticed Sanyukta with him, who was helping Meera kaki to bandage his wound while Randhir was pretending to be strong in front of them. Only Parth knows his melodramatic side when he is taken care of after being injured.

He walked down the stairs and snapped tight at the back of his head, only to hear his 'Aah'. 'Kaise hua yeh?' Parth questioned him, probably only to say 'Kar li apni herogiri?' in front of Sanyukta. Sanyukta was shocked to see Parth at his apartment. Sanyukta gave a puzzled look, which didn't go unnoticed by Randhir. Before she could question Parth, Randhir ruled out her assumptions 'Yeh Parth ka ghar hai, mera nahi. Mein inke saath rehta hu. In Fact, he is more of elder brother to me. His parents are as good as my parents.' Before he began to feel low by revisiting his past, Parth diverted his mind by mocking him 'Question mein ne pucha jis ka tune jawab nahi diya. Answer tune Sanyukta ko diya jisne tujhe question hi nahi pucha. Haath ke chot ka asar sar pe hua hai kya? Neurologist ko bulaun kya?' Sanyukta narrated entire incident, result of which Parth fumed in anger, but controlled his rage towards Aryan. 'How dare he! Himmat uski itni ki usne Randhir pe haath uthaya. Kal ka kal usse office se bahar nahi kiya naa toh mera bhi naam Parth Kashyap nahi' Parth's thought were broke as Rajesh kaka informed 'Parth baba, vo madam jo guest room me wait kar rahi hai vo ghar jaana chahti hai' Parth dialled the number to confirm about the status of the Activa, to which the man on the other side confirmed about it being repaired and would reach his place in 15 minutes.

After bandaging Randhir, Sanyukta asked for the permission to leave, to which Parth replied '15 minute ruk jaao. Tumhari friend ke saath uske khataara scooty pe chale jaana' 'Koi hai kya ghar pe?' Randhir questioned. Parth signalled Rajesh kaka to get the girl out of his guest room. Vidushi walked out and was happy to see Sanyukta, at the same Parth. With a straight face, she stood besides Sanyukta without uttering the word, leaving Sanyukta clueless and confused. Only Sanyukta knows how crazy she can go around ranting about every single thing happening in her life. Parth laughed at Vidushi's expressions and taunted her 'Stop behaving like you got heebie-jeebies. You're not one of that kind. For your information, your Activa is repaired. It will be here in next 15 minutes. Iske pahele vapas tumhari khataara kabaad khaane ka hissa ban jaaye, ek gaadi kharid lo. Ek acha sa car loan dilaa sakta hu tumhe, if you want to' She so want to say 'Nahi chahiye tumhara car loan, tumhara job, especially tumhari opinion' but choose to be mum. After 20 minutes or so, her Activa arrived & they left for home.