Chapter 26

After 45 minutes, Randhir was back in the hospital not only with medicines but also with food. Sanyukta almost slept on the chair by resting her head on the wall when Randhir arrived. 'Sanyukta! Please uth jaao aur dinner karlo' Randhir made an attempt to wake her up. She simply hummed and relaxed a bit more on the chair. Randhir then called for the nurse and handed her the medicines for Vidushi. He later shrugged her and she woke up. 'Sorry, woh mein tired ho gayi thi. Pata hi nahi chala mein kab so gayi?' Sanyukta justified. Randhir replied 'It's okay. I understand you being tired. Why are you justifying yourself? Chalo, khaana khaa lete hai.' They walked upto hospital's canteen and grabbed the seats. Randhir opened the take-out boxes. Sanyukta overjoyed on seeing her love : Indo-Chinese food. Randhir excused himself and went towards the carter, to bring 2 plates, 5 to 6 spoons, 2 forks and a bottle of mineral water. He got back to Sanyukta while Sanyukta was busy making lovey-dovey expressions on seeing her favorites right in front of her : Triple Schezwan Fried Rice, Veg. Hakka Noodles and Manchurian with gravy. Randhir served the some proportions of each items on both the plates and settled back on the chair across her. Their accidentally planned dinner date began so do their conversation along with it.

Randhir: It seems that you love Indo-Chinese Food.

Sanyukta (taking the first spoon full of Triple Schezwan Fried Rice): Yes, I love. Especially Triple Schezwan Fried Rice and Veg. Hakka Noodles

Randhir (taking his bite): Oh Great. Even I love Indo-Chinese Food.

Sanyukta (with excitement): Something just got matched between us. Interesting! Aur kya pasand hai aapko khaane me?

Randhir: Ladke logo ko saare pakwaan pasand hote hai. And I am no exception. Trust me! If a girl wants to win me, all that she have to do is cook delicious food. And I am all hers! (Their talking session and eating the dinner was going simultaneously)

Sanyukta: 90% of ladke toh bhukkhad jaise behave karte hai. Aap bhi us category me aate ho kya?

Randhir: See, it's pretty obivous, ladko jyadi bhookh is liye lagti hai kyunki voh jyada kaam karte hai.

Sanyukta (interrupted): You mean to say,hum ladkiya ladko se kam kaam karti hai?

Randhir: Nahi, aisa thodna bola mein ne.

Sanyukta: Tumhara matlab kya tha? What was your implication for 'it's pretty obivous, ladko jyadi bhookh is liye lagti hai kyunki voh jyada kaam karte hai.' ? Matlab toh yeh hi hua naa, hum ladkiya tum ladko se kam kaam karte hai naa?

Randhir: Arey Sanyukta. Mera matlab voh nahi tha.

Sanyukta: Acha! Toh zara matlab samjhana mujhe.

Randhir: Tum ladkiyan bhi hum ladko ke jitna in fact kabhi khabaar jyada kaam karti ho. Lekin saath me hum ladke log ka dimaag bhi khaati ho. Is liye tum ladkiyon ko kam bhook lagta hai.

Sanyukta (raised her brows): Rude. Mean. Huh.

Randhir (covering up his assumption): Arey mazaak kar raha tha. It was just an attempt to lit up your mood.Tum bataao? Tumhe khaane me kya pasand hai?

Sanyukta:. I just Indo-Chinese food. They are so yum. (Licking her lips by encircling it with her pink tongue)

Randhir (stared at her cute antics): Dikh raha hai. Uske alawa ?

Sanyukta: Mujhe naa aap ke voh fancy restaurants ke khaana pasand nahi aate. I mean, ek normal si chai ke liye voh log itna paisa lete hai. Yaad hai, aap mujhe The Sassy Spoon leke gaye the. Udhar ki simple si coffee ka charge kitna tha, aapko pata hai. It was 250 inr. Itne paise me mein kam se kam 20 logon ki coffee banake pilaa du.

Randhir was just looking at her expressions and the way she was explaining the reality of the fancy restaurants. Making sure, she doesn't feel awkward, he pitched in 'That's how people do business. Agar business karne wale log ek ka chaar nahi karenge toh unka profit kaise hoga, tum hi bataao mujhe'