Chapter 65

Parth entered Viraj's cubicle who seemed to be lost in his laptop. Parth cleared his throat to draw Viraj's attention towards him. 'Yes, Parth! What's up, bro?' Viraj was quick with that. 'I want to talk to you.' Parth came straight with the words. 'Not now, bro. I got a lunch date with Aashi in like 20 minutes. Before that,I got to wind up this presentation, the one which I have with Arista Infotech. Spare me for today' Viraj spoke without averting his gaze from his laptop.  'If you don't hear me out, you will definitely have a punch date with me, like right now' Parth sounds so annoyed. 'What's wrong? Please don't say me, it's Vidushi again' Viraj flapped down his laptop and looked towards Parth. 'Yes, it's her' Parth marked Viraj's words an affirmative. 'What did she do now?' Viraj found a relaxing posture on his chair. Parth sat on the chair, clasped his fingers together and leaned forward 'Listen Viraj, Vidushi really loves you not me. She is not able to soak in your engagement news. She is envious about Aashi. She doesn't want me to be around her. All she needs is you. Go to Vidushi. Leave Aashi. I will take care of Aashi. You spend your life with Vidushi'

'Have you lost it, Parth? What are you saying? Maybe you don't know but I will tell you, I love Aashi since the day you introduced us. From a crush to friendship to relationship and lastly to the marriage proposal, we stood together. I ain't letting Aashi go away from me. I love her. Do you even how difficult it was for me to convince her parents for this marriage and ask them to accept our 2.5 years old relationship. It's not f****** easy to leave her. She is my soul. She is my everything' Parth was about to interrupt Viraj but Viraj struck out his hand, adding more to his argument. 'Don't you say anything. Just listen to me. Don't dare to ask me to trade Aashi for Vidushi. You yourself is unaware of what you want in a relationship. You think I don't know about your Antara's fiasco. Well, I do know. Antara was a rat chasing for all the money in the world. Guess what? She found Bhuvan eventually and settled with him forever. Why she left? Reason is you were a confused soul, a person who is clueless about his relationship goals.' Viraj's words were enough to make Parth furious with a blood boiling rage. 'Enough Viraj. I am not here in your cabin to listen a word against Antara.' Parth yelled at Viraj, fist banged on his table. 

'Look at yourself. Parth. Are you seriously going defend her in her absence? She doesn't even deserve you but you are still struck with that f****** w****. You should be with Vidushi. I have seen you happy around her. Although you fight like Tom & Jerry, she is the one who will keep you rooted lifelong. Get over that s***, Parth. She doesn't deserve your precious time. There is no way I am trading Aashi with Vidushi. Aashi is mine, Vidushi is yours and that b**** doesn't belong anywhere in our life. Accept this fact at the earliest. It's good for us. Think over it. Don't let anyone damage our decade old friendship. I hope you understand, Parth'! Viraj took his blazer which was resting on the back of his chair in his hand, walked out his own cabin for his lunch date with Aashi, leaving Parth behind.  On a serious note, this argument was much needed. It was an eye opener for Parth. Parth needs to realize, it's high time to get over Antara emotionally and see Vidushi in a new light.