Totiyuna and I awkwardly stared and waved at them when Danny pointed at us. Madison blushed and sheepishly waved before hiding behind Tot's body. They all awed before walking over to us. We were surprised as they all hugged us. When they were done, all three of us looked at Danny and Neal for an explanation.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Olivia, Madison, and Totiyuna, this is Thierry's family. I called them yesterday about Thierry before the incident and they immediately booked a flight out here." Danny explained.

"Yes, that's correct. We were hoping to see Thierry in a healthier state when we left Brazil." the father muttered, looking down at the ground.

"Oh, my poor, baby boy! I need to know what happened but first we need to introduce ourselves. I'm Cecília, Thierry's mother. This old man beside me is Theo, Thierry's father."

Theo pouted and murmured something in Portuguese, causing Cecília to elbow him the stomach. We all laughed before waiting for the rest of the introductions.

"I'm Remuydo. I'm the eldest brother. It's nice to meet you three." the tall, handsome man politely said.

"Hello, there, beauties. I'm Miguel, the second oldest and most attractive sibling." the cocky man announced, grabbing Madison's hand and kissing it.

"I don't know about most attractice but you definitely are the dumbest. Don't ever touch my wife again." Totiyuna quipped back, pressing a hot kiss to Madison's lips.

Miguel eyes widened before sheepishly apologising. Cecília also threw in a slap to the back of his head for his behavior.

"Ignore, Miguel. He's a pervert but he's harmless. I'm Isadora, the youngest of all the siblings. I wish we could meet under different circumstances." the pretty, young woman said.

Remuydo {Isac Fioravante}
Miguel {Gui Fedrizzi}
Isadora {Adriana Lima}

Remuydo {Isac Fioravante}Miguel {Gui Fedrizzi}Isadora {Adriana Lima}

Mother (Cecília) {Glória Pires}
Father (Theo) {Domingos Montagner}

Now that I got a good look at all of them, I could definitely tell Thierry got his looks from his parents while the other siblings look like pretty, black sheep