xli. love, sabrina

"I GOT TO meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson

       "I GOT TO meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means - the hell, I don't know what that means. Um - look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-"

"We'll call you." Issac cuts in.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Sabrina explains trying to reassure the Sheriff.

"Yeah." The Sheriff agrees. "I'll see you, okay?"

He gave them a nod, leaving as Coach came up to them. "McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott replies. Sabrina furrows her eyebrows, making eye contact with Isaac, the both of them think the same thing, what did this have to do with anything?

"All right. I mean, I - I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we - I need you on the team. Get your grades back up." Coach orders.

Scott nods, "I will."

Once Coach left Sabrina turned to the guys. "You're going to find him by scent?" She asks Scott.

"Yeah, Isaac and I both are." Scott confirms. He throws a shoe towards Isaac while he pulled one of Stiles shirts out of his bag.

Sabrina smiles lightly as Isaac started down at Stiles shoe in disgust. "How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?" Before Scott could reply he grabbed Sabrina's arm pulling her behind him while he nudged Isaac to look over.

"We need to talk." Derek Hale says as he glances over his shoulder. "All of us."

When another figure appears, the breath was knocked out of Sabrina. Standing next to Derek was Peter Hale his dead, well clearly now alive uncle. After the shock died down the anger came. "What the hell? How are you alive?" Sabrina asks angrily.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asks.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek responds, raising his eyebrows at Scott. Sabrina frowns looking towards Scott in question. She couldn't figure it out until now. Is that why Gerard was threatening him?

"Hold on." Scott say to Derek. "He threatened to kill my mom, and I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous." Peter comments only making the situation worse.