iii. party animal

WHEN SABRINA WOKE up the next morning she was excited for the party, jumping out of bed the blonde quickly got dressed and ready for the day

       WHEN SABRINA WOKE up the next morning she was excited for the party, jumping out of bed the blonde quickly got dressed and ready for the day. Once she was done she ran downstairs and grabbed breakfast. Lydia was sitting down there as well, eating by herself, which left Sabrina yo guess that their mom already left for work.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Lydia questions curiously, she never really knew if her sister enjoyed these parties they threw.

"Yeah I can't wait." Sabrina tells her. "Hey, did you invite Allison?"

"Yeah and guess who asked her to be their date." Lydia begins, a look of disgust on her face.

"Who?" Sabrina mumbles while pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Scott McCall." Lydia states. Sabrina turns her head, raising an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah apparently she accidentally ran over a dog and had to go to the vet and Scott was working there and he asked her." Lydia explains.

"Was the dog okay?" Sabrina questions, bringing them cup to her lips.

"I tell you that our new friend just got asked out and she's only been at school for a day and all you got was the part about the dog." Lydia drawls, staring at her sister.

Sabrina rolls her eyes. "What? You know I love animals."

Sabrina looks over at the clock, noticing they were going to be late if they didn't head out soon. "Come on we have to get going." Sabrina exclaims. The twins hop into Sabrina's car, the journey to school only taking about ten minutes. Both girls jump out of the car, making their way to the front doors.

Before they get there Sabrina notices Stiles leaning on his jeep fidgeting with his phone, she stops and tells Lydia to go in without her. The blonde walks over to Stiles, her heels clicking loudly as she gets closer to the boy. Sabrina watches in amusement as Stiles looks up, his eyes widening.

"H-h-hey S-Sabrina w-what are you doing here?" Stiles questions, stuttering most of the sentence.

"Hi Stiles, I was just wondering if you were coming to my party tonight?" Sabrina asks sweetly, a wide smile on her face.

"Um I didn't know I was invited." Stiles exclaims, scratching the back of his head.

"Well isn't your friend Scott going?" Sabrina questions, her eyebrows scrunching together.

"Well yeah, but-" Stiles begins.

Sabrina cuts him off before he can say anything else. "Well then your coming too."

Stiles is quiet for a moment, shocked that Sabrina Martin was even talking to him, let alone inviting him to her party. "Okay." Stiles replies excitedly. "So I'll see you tonight?" He yells because Sabrina was already half way to the main doors. She raises her thumps up as in to say yes and Stiles smiles in response. After that she turns around, heading into school.

The day goes by fast, especially because Sabrina has all the same classes as Lydia so she's never bored. Finally she has her last class of the day. But sadly instead of getting to go home and set up for the party, Lydia and Allison drag her to the boys lacrosse practice. Sabrina does her homework for most of it, only looking up occasionally. When she does look up, her eyes widen as she sees Scott doing a flip over three guys then throwing the ball right past Danny.

-

Sabrina lets Lydia do most of the heavy lifting as the girls set up for the party, Sabrina tries to excuse herself so she can get ready, but Lydia forces her to help. After she's able to escape Lydia and get ready, Sabrina heads downstairs to see Lydia and the house looking as beautiful as ever. People start showing up sooner than Sabrina thought and the party quickly begins. After a while Allison and Scott show up, immediately Sabrina runs up to Allison and hugs her. "You look great Allison."

"Thank you, I love your outfit." Allison compliments.

Sabrina greets Scott and then she pushes them both out to the back where everyone was dancing. "Go, have fun you two." After an hour of dancing with Danny, Sabrina feels someone watching her. Curiously she turns around to see Derek. They hold each other's gaze for a couple of seconds, she's the one to break eye contact to turn to Danny, when she looks back towards Derek he's gone.

"What the hell?" Sabrina mutters. The blonde shakes her head and looks around, she was about to head back into the house when she notices Scott running out of the party leaving Allison all alone. Sabrina's eyebrows furrow as she walks over to Allison. "Hey Allison what happened?"

"I don't know he just took off." Allison shakes her head, her face showing many different emotions. The two girls turn around when they hear Derek's voice.

"Allison. I'm a friend of Scott's. My name's Derek. He wanted me to give you a ride home." Sabrina looks at Allison and gives her a look that says 'Are you really going to believe this guy?'

Allison looks away from Sabrina and back to Derek. "Um yeah that would be great."

"My car is over there." Derek states.

Allison nods and begins to walk away, but before she can get far Sabrina stops her. "Hey be careful, okay." Allison nods and gets into the car. Derek gives Sabrina one last look before driving away. Sabrina heads back into the party, only dancing for a bit longer before heading back into her house. She calls Lydia because she's still downstairs partying. "Hey make sure the party ends at a decent hour because I'm going to bed and I don't want to listen to music all night." Sabrina tells her sister.

"You got it, sis." Lydia replies before abruptly hanging up causing Sabrina to roll her eyes and fall back onto her bed.