xxiii. get well soon

"YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFUL tonight

       "YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFUL tonight." Sabrina about went into cardiac arrest when she heard that, she had been in the hospital for the last couple of hours still in her formal dress, Peter had really hurt Lydia when she left, and it was either she'll turn or die, Sabrina felt terrible she should have been there for her sister, and she wasn't.

"Why thank you, when did you get to look at me? When you were killing your uncle or when you were locked up?" Sabrina questions looking at Derek.

He rolled his eyes. "Neither, its hard not to look at you."

Sabrina turns and smiles at him. "Well, thank you."

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Not really, I mean it's my fault she's like this, she's in some sort of supernatural coma because of me." Sabrina sighs.

"It's not your fault, Sabrina." He says moving closer, putting his hand on her cheek. Sabrina leaned in closer.

"You should probably go." Sabrina says, "Stiles has been here all night and he'll probably wake up any minute now."

"Okay, call me if you need anything." Derek says hesitating and placing a soft kiss on Sabrina heads. She stood there shocked as he walked out of the hospital, before realizing what happened and smiling softly while shaking her head.

"Hey Stiles." Sabrina says kicking his chair to wake him up. "I'm going home to change and get something to eat, I'll swing by your place and get you a change of clothes and I'll get you some food." With out moving his body or opening his eyes, he nods his head. "Alright, my mom is here, but keep an eye on Lydia okay?"

-

Stiles had been doing what Sabrina asked and had been keeping an eye on Lydia, but he had been at the hospital all weekend, and don't get her wrong Sabrina had too, but Stiles had not left, not once, not even to change clothes or take a shower and he stinks. But Sabrina didn't think things could get worse, and not just Stiles stinking, everything to do with the supernatural world and school. But it did and Lydia had disappeared. She was fine, she was getting better, and then she just disappeared.

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asks. Stiles nods.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her." Scott reassured, "Not again." Not only did Sabrina blame herself for what happened to Lydia, but Scott did too.

"All right." Stiles says, "Just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Scott nods, putting the hospital gown to his nose while Stiles switched the engine on for the jeep.

"Allison." Sabrina hisses as they all noticed her approaching the jeep. She came to the window as Scott rolled it down.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us." Scott whispers. Allison and Scott had been keeping their relationship a secret after the events with Peter.