xxxix. paralyzed

"YOU HAVE GOT to be kidding me

"YOU HAVE GOT to be kidding me." Sabrina states as she sees Matt pointing a gun at her. After the party, they figured out that Matt was the Kanima's master when he couldn't swim and they had gone to tell Sheriff Stilinski. It was hard, but they had managed to at least get the Sheriff to look at some of the evidence, while the guys kept explaining, Sabrina had gone to the front counter to wait for Melissa, when she saw Matt with a gun.

"Matt, what a nice supris-" Sabrina begins.

"Shut up." Matt snaps, cutting Sabrina off. "Just do as I say." Sabrina nods slowly before going to yell for help, but Matt knew what she was going to do so he put the gun up to her neck. "Do you know the worst way to die is drowning, the feeling of your chest burning because you can't get any oxygen and no matter how hard you try you can't get to the surface."

Sabrina didn't reply, but that didn't seem to bother him as he pushed her into the Sheriff's office. Everyone paused as they saw Matt holding a gun to Sabrina's head. Sheriff Stilinski was the first one to talk. "Matt?" He spoke hesitantly, "It's Matt, right? Whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

Matt laughed dryly, "You know, it's funny you say that because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are."

Sheriff Stilinski didn't know how to reply to that, but he continued. "I know you don't wanna hurt people-"

"-Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people." Matt cuts him off. "You guys weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing. That - that could definitely get someone hurt." He explains digging the gun deeper into her neck. Matt then nodded his head towards the table in the room. "Everyone. Now!" He yells.

"Come on." Sheriff Stilinski nod to the boys reassuringly, taking his phone out and putting it on the table, with both boys following.

From there on Matt led them to a cell, forcing Sheriff Stilinski to sit on a bench while Stiles handcuffed him. "Tighter." Matt announces, before pointing his gun to Sabrina's head again. "Or you'll be cleaning her pretty little remains off the floor."

After Stiles made the handcuffs tighter, Matt led us somewhere else while the Sheriff was still in the cell. While walking past a hallway, Sabrina saw a pile of dead bodies. "What, are you going to kill everyone here?"

"No." He responds smiling, "That's what Jackson is for. I just think about killing them, and he does it." After telling them that he took them into the room with all the evidence and made them destroy it, as they were destroying the evidence they heard a car pull up.

Assuming it was Scott's mother, Matt made Scott open the door to the station. Behind the door however, was not Melissa, but Derek. Sabrina instantly felt relief, that didn't last long though as Derek fell to the floor, the Kanima, of Jackson, revealing himself behind him.

Matt laughs before looking at Sabrina. "Even the big bad werewolf can't help you." He then starts to address everyone. "Oh yeah, I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, kanimas, it's like a frickin Halloween party every full moon. Expect for you Stiles, what do you turn into?"

Stiles glared in response, replying dryly. "The abominable snowman. But, uh, its more of, like, a wintertime thing. You know seasonal."

It would have been funny if it weren't for Jackson lashing out and scratching Stiles. Just as Derek had done, Stiles fell forward landing on Derek. Scott went to help, but Jackson stuck his hand out threateningly, shaking his finger. Matt shook his head, twisting the gun into Sabrina's neck. "I wouldn't Scott, unless you want me to splatter Sabrina's blood all over the walls."

There was a growl coming from the ground, and Sabrina looked down to see Derek scowling. "Let her go."

Matts eyebrows furrow and he chuckles slightly. "Oh, do I sense something here?" He motions between Derek and Sabrina. "It must really suck." Matt says looking down at Derek. "To have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut on the back of your neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless. You can't do anything to help her."

Derek clenches his jaw, growling. "Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am."

"Yeah bitch." Stiles adds.

Before Matt could say anything else, another car pulled up outside, causing everyone in the room to freeze. "Is that her?" Matt asks turning to Scott. "Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her."

"Scott, don't trust him!" Stiles exclaims.

Matt raises his eyebrows, nodding as if in consideration. Without warning, he wrapped his arm around Sabrina's neck, with that he squeezed, cutting off her air supply. She gasped, clutching onto his arm trying to get him to release her, but he just tightened his grip. "This work better for you?" Matt questions.

"Stop!" Scott shouts, "Stop! Just stop!"

"Then do what I tell you." Matt says gritting his teeth.

"Okay, alright." Scott nods, "Just stop."

Matt finally let Sabrina go just as she started to see black. As he let go she instantly dropped to the floor trying to get air into her lungs.

"You, take them in there." Matt ordered Jackson. Pointing the gun at Scott he continues. "You with me."

Jackson did as ordered, grabbing the three of them and dragging them into one of the offices.

"Sabrina." Derek hisses, "Don't try anything." Sabrina rolls her eyes, but chooses not to argue.

"So do we just sit here and wait to die?" Stiles frowns.

"No we figure out a way to push the toxin out of my body faster." Derek exclaims.

"Can't you just try to move?" Sabrina asks.

"Wait, I can feel my toe moving." Derek says. First his foot twitches, then his leg, and finally Derek's able to sit up. "The hunter's are here." He announces. He must have heard them.

"Derek, c'mon." Sabrina says looking towards Derek and then Stiles. "We're gonna go get your dad Stiles, you just stay here and try to become not.... paralyzed."