xvii. scotty

"FINALLY, WHAT TOOK you guys so long?" Sabrina asks the boys as they come out of the locker room

"Guess who made first line?" Stiles questions, a large smile on his face.

"You?" Sabrina guesses.

"Yes, and Scott is the new co-captain." Stiles exclaims excitedly.

"That's great Stiles." Sabrina responds with a small smile on her face. While they were talking Scott had came over and sat next to them.

"What happened?" Stiles quickly turns to Scott.

Scott puts on his gloves, frowning. "What?"

"What do you mean what?" Stiles continues. "Did you ask her? Did she say anything? Did she say she liked me? Did she imply she liked me?"

"Who?" Sabrina questions. "What's going on?"

"Scott can smell peoples emotions, it's a werewolf thing." Stiles explains. "He just talked to Lydia about me, he was trying to see if she likes me."

Sabrina furrows her eyebrows, looking between Scott and Stiles. Scott looked completely out of it, like he wasn't himself. His hair was messed up, his lips were swollen, almost like he'd just been kissing someone. Sabrina eyes widen, when she looked past Scott to see Lydia's lipstick smudged.

"Can I talk to you for a second Scott?" Sabrina questions. Stiles gives her a confused look, but she ignores him, grabbing Scott by the arm and dragging him away from Stiles.

"Did you seriously make out with my sister? What the hell is wrong with you? An hour ago you were having a panic attack about Allison and now your moving on to Lydia? Allison is my friend and I'm not going to let you take advantage of her or my sister." Sabrina rambles. Scott looked mad, even though he was in the wrong, the full moon was really getting to him today.

"Can you just leave me alone?" Scott snaps, walking away. Before Sabrina can say anything, Coach blows his whistle. Sabrina walks over to the bleachers as the boys begin to practice. Everything was going fine until it was Scott's turn to take a shot. He ran with the ball, only to get ganged up on by two of Jackson's goons. He fell to the floor, immediately jumping back up and instead of letting Stiles go, Scott scooped the ball up and knocked both guys over, moving his stick and hitting Danny in the face. The boy fell to the ground, everyone running over to him. Sabrina jumped down from the bleachers heading over to Scott.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Stiles exclaims.

Scott takes his helmet off, sending them an unconcerned look. "He's twice the size of me." That was no justification for what Scott had done. Danny never would have gone after Scott like the other two did, so there was no need for what Scott did.