xxiv. be yourself

STILES, ALLISON, AND Sabrina were currently babysitting Jackson

       STILES, ALLISON, AND Sabrina were currently babysitting Jackson. After Scott punched Jackson, the boys came up with this dumb idea to shove Jackson into the back of a police transportation van, and after they had done that Sabrina had called Allison because she knew they would need help. So while Stiles, Allison, and Sabrina had to watch Jackson, Scott had gone to school. Jackson had woken up a couple minutes after the sun had risen.

So while Scott had left to go to school, Stiles and Sabrina were forced to watch Jackson. Sabrina was sitting on the forest ground when Stiles came out of the van. "Will you please try to talk to him, he won't say anything to me."

"Yeah, I can try." Sabrina says standing up from the ground and walking into the van.

Sabrina looked at Jackson opening her mouth before he cut her off. "Stiles already told me how I'm supposedly killing and I have a tail."

"You are killing people and you do have a tail, you tried to kill Danny, who is your best friend. I don't know what's going on with you, but when your body refused Derek's bite, you turned into what is called a Kanima. There are people out for you, trying to kill you, and we can only protect you for so long."

"Lydia's okay right? Is she okay?" Jackson asks.

"Jackson, if Lydia wasn't okay you'd be dead." Sabrina exclaims with a sweet smile on her face.

As she went to say something else she heard the radio in Stiles jeep go off. "All available units proceed to Beacon Hills preserve as instructed. Proceed with caution until Sheriff Stilinski has arrived. Repeat, proceed with caution." Sabrina looks over to Stiles with wide eyes.

"Both of you in the car. Hustle, hustle, we need to go." Stiles rushes. Allison got in the passenger seat and Sabrina squeezed in next to her, while Stiles pushed Jackson in the backseat.

"Where are we going?" Allison asks, turning towards Stiles who was was typing on Jackson's phone.

"Somewhere very far from this." Stiles replies. As Stiles pressed on the gas petal he dropped Jackson's phone out of the window and sped off.

-

"If Jackson doesn't remember being the Kanima, he definitely not going to remember stealing Danny's tablet."

Scott had showed up after being called a few thousand times by Sabrina, and now he was telling them how Danny had been doing a favor for Jackson to retrieve a video, and when he got to Danny's car the tablet had disappeared.

"Why would he steal the thing if he doesn't even know what's on it?" Stiles asked, looking at them.

"What if someone else took it?" Allison adds.

Sabrina tilts her head in thought. "Then somebody else knows what he is."

"Which could mean someone is protecting him." Scott says.