ii. mystery man

IT DIDN'T TAKE long for practice to officially start, the three girls watching closely as all the boys scatter across the field

       IT DIDN'T TAKE long for practice to officially start, the three girls watching closely as all the boys scatter across the field. Coach's loud whistle usually caused pain among students as the blasting noise can sometimes be painful to the ear, but it must have been too much for Scott as he falls to the ground looking like he was in pain, after a couple of seconds he gets back up, trying to act normal. Sabrina's eyes widen as Scott gets hit in the face with a ball, knocking the boy down.

Allison must of shared the same feelings because she looked like she was the one that just got hit in the face. Sabrina continues to watch the practice, hoping Scott didn't make a complete fool of himself in front of his new admirer. Sabrina watched closely as the next person came and shot the ball, it flew out of the boys net and landed right in Scott's, same with the next ball and the next.

Jackson was next up causing all three girls to lean forward, waiting to see how this would play out. Jackson runs up, launching the ball at Scott and surprisingly he caught it.

Stiles springs up excitedly, yelling. "That's my friend!" After Scott's great play Sabrina ignores the rest of practice and works on some homework. Lydia may like to act dumb, but Sabrina sure as hell doesn't.

Practice ends and Lydia and Sabrina say their good byes before heading home. When they get there Sabrina changes into workout clothes, and heads out. She runs through the woods listening to her music when she takes a break to breathe, standing up when she hears voices in the distance.

"Dude that's Derek Hale!" It sounds like that Stiles kid, but she couldn't know for sure. Was he stalking her? Sabrina felt like she had seen him and Scott a lot today.

Sabrina doesn't hear anything for a second, waiting to see if the conversation would continue. "Remember his whole family burned to death in a fire like 10 years ago." She thinks he was talking to someone, if it was Stiles that means it was probably Scott that was with him.

"I wonder what he's doing back?" The other voice exclaims. Sabrina hears their footsteps and assumes they're leaving. Once their gone she runs further into the woods until she sees an old burned down house, it looks extremely unstable, so ultimately she decides to check it out. Sabrina walks in looking around, when she hears a deep voice come from behind her.

"What are you doing here? This is private property." Sabrina spins around faster then she meant too causing her to almost fall over, she catches herself before she can. Once she stands up and gets a good look at the man in front of her Sabrina notices he is extremely attractive.

The man in question has jet black hair with forest green eyes almost like hers, but Sabrina's were brighter. Once she snaps out of her trance, she answers him. "I'm sorry I guess I got lost, do you know who used to live here?"

He completely ignores her and turns to walk away. "Friendly." Sabrina mutters. The man stops and turns to look at her.

"Do you need help getting home?" Sabrina thinks for a minute, you know the whole stranger danger thing and all, but it was getting late and she had school tomorrow.

"Yeah sure." Sabrina responds slowly. "You're not gonna, like, kill me are you?"

The man ignores her in response and walks out of the house. "Great I'm gonna die." Sabrina mumbles under her breath. She shakes her head slightly before following after him. "What's your name?"

"Derek." The man states. Sabrina's eyes widen, but Derek doesn't notice, so this was the "Derek Hale, that's family died in a fire."

"Oh well, I'm Sabrina." Sabrina tries to keep the conversation going, but it doesn't work and they go back to silence.

They head back out to the trails and Sabrina realizes she can get home from here. "Um so I actually know my way back to my house from here, but thanks for walking me."

Derek just shakes his head, walking away. "Rude." Sabrina thinks to herself. Rolling her eyes, she starts back on the trail and thirty minutes later she was back home. Sabrina pops her head into Lydia's room to tell her she's home.

"Hey Lyds, I'm home. I'm gonna shower." Sabrina tells her.

"Ok." Lydia mumbles in response, too focused on something on her phone.

"Love you." Lydia doesn't reply so Sabrina shuts her door and says rather loudly. "Oh yeah love you too Sabrina."

Sabrina hears Lydia laugh on the other side of the door, yelling back. "I love you too, Sab."

Sabrina sighs, walking into her room which was right across from Lydia's. After taking a shower and getting ready for bed Sabrina goes to lay down. Not before the bright full moon catches her eye. She walks to her window and stares at it for a moment, like she was in a trance. Finally Sabrina snaps out of it.

Shaking her head at her odd behavior Sabrina walks towards her bed, laying down. Just before losing consciousness Sabrina gets an unsettling feeling that something bad was going to happen. Trying her best to shake the feeling away she closes her eyes, ignoring the chills that creeped up her body.