xxx. not today

THE NEXT DAY they were at school and Stiles was talking to Scott and Sabrina

       THE NEXT DAY they were at school and Stiles was talking to Scott and Sabrina. "It came out of nowhere, and-" Stiles pauses, taking a deep breath. "-it killed him." Stiles was telling them about what happened the night before, apparently when he went to get his car fixed he told them that this giant lizard thing came out and killed the mechanic that was working on Stiles car.

"I'm telling you guys, when I touched the door nob I was paralyzed, I was paralyzed are you guys hearing me." Stiles asks freaking out, after he calms down for a minute he speaks softly. "You know how when you, like, see a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes? And you feel like you know them, but you just can't figure out who it is?"

"Are you saying you know who it is?" Scott questions.

"No." Stiles disagrees, finally meeting Scott's eyes. "But I think it knew me."

-

Sabrina was currently sitting next to Allison as they ate candy waiting for Stiles to come back with his message from Scott. Apparently since Allison's parents were tracking her phone, there was no way for the two, to speak to each other. Even worse, they couldn't even associate in school because Gerard was the new principal. After Stiles had told them about what happened to him Sabrina needed a break or her brain was going to explode, so she decided to go to Allison and watch Stiles run back and forth between her and Scott.

"So how are you and Derek?" Allison asks. Once she said that Sabrina stopped chewing her gum and gave Allison a questioning look.

"There's nothing between Derek and I." Sabrina states.

"Yeah, okay whatever you say." Allison says smiling at her. Sabrina rolled her eyes and went back to chewing her gum.

-

"Come on Sabrina we have to go, everyone is preparing for the game. Which reminds me, we have a plan to get a bestiary from Gerard. Allison says he most likely keeps it in his office, which is where we are going to go during the game."

"Hold on, Stiles." Sabrina stops him. "We have plenty of time, I'm just grabbing my books."

"We'll grab your books faster." Stiles retorts. Sabrina rolls her eyes before grabbing the rest of her books and walking out of school with Stiles.

The plan was in full action, somehow Allison convinced Gerard into attending the lacrosse game as a way to keep him out of his office and out of the woods. Allison made a note that she could grab the keys from his pocket.

It was about thirty minutes into the game and Beacon Hills High was getting crushed. Allison and Sabrina were sitting next to each other watching the game when Sabrina felt cold metal being placed into her hands, she looked up at Allison and smirked.