xv. midnight swim

TO SAY THAT Sabrina was having the worst night would be an understatement, not only was she meant to have a sister night with Lydia, she decided to spend her free time with Scott and Stiles and get stuck in her school with a scary as hell A...

       TO SAY THAT Sabrina was having the worst night would be an understatement, not only was she meant to have a sister night with Lydia, she decided to spend her free time with Scott and Stiles and get stuck in her school with a scary as hell Alpha chasing after them.

It also didn't help that they had ran in Jackson, Lydia, and Allison, so not only was she in danger, but her sister and her friends was in danger. Scott had ended up throwing the blame on Derek, he's such a dumbass, he may believe Derek was dead, but Sabrina didn't. For some reason there was something in her head that was telling her he was still alive.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asks frantically. The Alpha had just walked by, seeming to not hear us all breathing very loudly, mostly Stiles though.

"Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap." Jackson replies.

"Five?" Allison hissed. "I barely fit in the back." Sabrina had ridden in Jackson's car before and there was no way five people could fit in it.

"It doesn't matter." Stiles says. "There's no getting out without drawing attention." The moment they draw attention is the moment they all die, Scott may be a werewolf, but there was no way he could take the Alpha, he doesn't even know how strong the Alpha is.

"What about this? This leads to the roof." Scott says. Sabrina rolls her eyes at that, yeah sounds like a great idea Scott, what are they gonna do jump off? "We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds."

"That's a deadbolt." Stiles frowns.

"The janitor has a key." Scott replies.

"You mean his dead body has it." Sabrina speaks up.

"I can get it." Scott insists, then he leaned in and whispered. "I can find him by scent, by blood."

"Scott you can't, you don't even know how strong the Alpha is, the minute you step out of this room the Alpha could kill you." Sabrina tells him.

Scott sighs, looking from Stiles and Sabrina to the others for a long moment before announcing, "I'm getting the key."

"Are you serious?" Allison exclaims.

"Well, it's the best plan." Scott explains.

"It's not the best plan it's the only plan." Sabrina states.

"You can't go out there unarmed." Lydia exclaims. Sabrina looks at Lydia. "And he won't." Sabrina says. Sabrina nods at Lydia and she got what Sabrina was saying. Lydia went to get the chemicals out.