x. sugar spice and everything not so nice

"WHAT THE HELL are you doing here?" Sabrina asks as she walks out of her class, only to find Derek Hale leaning against the wall, looking like he was going to pass out

       "WHAT THE HELL are you doing here?" Sabrina asks as she walks out of her class, only to find Derek Hale leaning against the wall, looking like he was going to pass out. His face was pale and he kept his hands and jaw clenched as if he was trying to control himself. Sabrina had been on her way to see Stiles and Scott, but seeing Derek made her stop. "Oh, my god, you look terrible."

He didn't reply, only glared at her. Derek slowly pushed himself off the wall. "Where's Scott?"

"He's outside." Sabrina says slowly.

Sabrina watched as he took slow steps towards the door leading outside. She followed him trying to make sure he was okay. "You look like your dying."

"I think I am." He replies, his voice hoarse.

They stepped outside, and Derek immediately speed off to run in front of Stiles jeep and stop it. Running after him, Sabrina ignored the weird looks she was getting as she ran after Derek. Sabrina saw Stiles and Scott jump out of the car looking freaked out and worried. Seeing him fall to the floor her eyes widened. "Grab him, now." She told the boys. But of course instead of listening to her they ignored her.

"I was shot." Derek breathed.

Sabrina eyes widened even more. Why didn't he tell her that?

"Guys, he's not looking so good." Stiles states.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott questions.

"It was...." Derek breathed heavily. "It was a different kind of bullet."

Stiles look intrigued, "A silver bullet?"

"No, you idiot." Derek growled.

"Wait, wait." Scott suddenly said. "That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours."

"What?" Derek asked at the same time as Sabrina frowned, "Who?"

"The one who shot him." Scott replied to her question. Suddenly Derek's eyes started flashing blue and his fangs began coming out. Sabrina bit her lip to stop herself from gasping. Scott was looking around nervously, hoping that no one saw them.

"What are you doing?" Scott exclaimed. "Stop that!" By the look on Derek's face he couldn't control himself.

"I'm trying to tell you I can't." Derek growled. Sabrina looked around once again, seeing the annoyed faces of the other students and thinking they should probably get him out of there.

"Derek, you need to get up." She tells him. Turning towards Scott and Stiles. "We need to put him in the jeep." Stiles looked distraught with the idea, but Scott agreed, lifting Derek up and lugging him into the car. Sabrina went towards the jeep and sat in the back seat, while Derek was sat in the passenger seat.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek told Scott.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?"