xl. litte bit of evil

"YOU KNOW WHEN you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out

       "YOU KNOW WHEN you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's called voluntary apnea. It's like no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding. But then when you finally do let it in, that's when it stops hurting. It's not scary anymore. It's, it's actually kind of peaceful."

"Are you saying you hope Matt felt some peace in his last moments?" Ms. Morrell asks Sabrina.

Sabrina stops and thinks about her answer before she slowly starts to shake her head. "No, I don't feel sorry for him."

"Can you feel sorry for the nine year old Matt who drowned?"

"I don't think what those kids did was right, but Matt shouldn't have gone around killing people as revenge or stalking them." Sabrina tells Morrell. "Sherif Stilinski told Stiles who told me that Matt had photos of Allison and I on his computer, and not just of use. It was weird stuff of us kissing and holding hands, and Allison doesn't need weird stuff in her life right now she needs her friends, her mom just died and I don't want her going through something like this." Not only did Sabrina need to be there for Allison, but she also needed to be there for Scott. Melissa had found out that Scott was a werewolf and she wasn't talking to him.

"You seem to be more focused on your friends right now, Sabrina." Morrell states, "I need you to focus on yourself and make sure your okay."

Sabrina shakes her head while she slowly sits up and grabs her bag. "I'll be okay when there aren't people dying every 5 minutes." Sabrina explains to her as she walks to the door. Before she grabs ahold of the handle she stops and turn to Morrell. "And I'll be okay when my friends are okay."

-

"Lydia. I don't want to be here." Sabrina whines as Lydia drags her through crowds of people. After she walks out on Ms. Morrell she went back to class and now Lydia was dragging her to a lacrosse game.

"Oh c'mom Sabrina, we have to support our school."

"Yeah, whatever." Sabrina says rolling her eyes as they sit down on the bleachers, almost as soon as they sit down Sabrina hears Coaches whistle go off.

"Asses on the field." Sabrina hears Coach yell.

"Why is Scott on the bench?" Sabrina asks Lydia.

"Why would I know." She replies. As she turns back to the game she sees Coach pushing Stiles towards the field.

"What the hell? Why is Stiles going in?" Sabrina asks to no one in particular.

Sabrina doesn't know how she didn't notice before, but Gerard was sitting right behind her and as she goes to get up to ask Scott what was going on she hears. "Scott, can you hear me? Ah, you can. Good. Then listen closely because the game is about to get interesting." As Sabrina listens she gets more and more curious. "Let's put a real clock on this game, Scott. I'll give you until the last 30 seconds. When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from 30, if you haven't given me Derek, then Jackson is gonna kill someone. So tell me, Scott, who's gonna die tonight? Should it be your mother, who so bravely came out to support you? Or the sheriff, your best friend's father? Or how about the pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha or what about her sister, you now the cute blonde? Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers with their whole life ahead of them?" As she hears Gerard her eyes widen. "Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach? It's up to you, Scott. But you are going to help me take Derek down. Because if you don't, I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right in the middle of the field and drench everyone you love and care about in blood."

As Gerard finishes his speech, Sabrina looks towards Lydia to see her watching the game intently so it's pretty easy for her to slip away and sit next to Scott. As she sits down next to him he jumps slightly, before he can say anything Sabrina beats him to it. "What the hell is going on?"

"Gerard wants me to kill Derek." Scott tells Sabrina.

"I know I just heard everything he said, what I mean is what are we going to do about it? Do you have a plan yet?" Sabrina asks frantically.

"No, right now it's pretty much just keep Jackson from killing anyone." Scott replies.

"Well, that might be easier if you're actually in the game. We have to make it so Coach has no choice but to play you." Sabrina explains.

"How do we do that? He's got a bench full of guys he can use before he ever puts me on the field. Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?"

"When have I ever put anyone in the hospital?" Sabrina asks as he gives her a look. "Whatever that's not the point, the point is we have to try."

As Sabrina gets up to do something she sees Stiles catch the ball. "Stilinski! Shoot it. Shoot the ball! Shoot it, you idiot!" Coach yells.

"Shoot it!" Sabrina hears Lydia yell.

"Woo!" Sabrina yells as Stiles shoots and scores, forgetting whatever dumb plan she had been thinking of.

"We did it. We won!" Coach states before he begins yelling. "We won, we won." As the buzzer goes off people cheer. Scott and Sabrina look around confused as nothing happened and then the lights go out and someone screams. It seemed after that things went crazy. Everywhere people were pushing each other, trying to leave and get out of the way.

"Scott! Scott, where are you? Scott!" Scott and Sabrina look to the left to see Melissa running towards them.

"Mom, mom, mom. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. But somebody is hurt. Somebody is down on the field." Melissa explains to them.

"Get out of the way. Move. Back off! Move." They hear Coach yell as they go to follow him, trying to see what was going on.

"Jackson? What's happened to Jackson? Jackson! Jackson! Jackson, what's happening?" Sabrina hears her sister frantically ask.

"Can we get a medic over here? We're gonna need a medic!" Coach yells.

Melissa immediately bends down to see if Jackson's okay. "He's not breathing. No pulse." She tells them.

"Nothing?" Coach questions.

"Nothing." Melissa repeats as she goes to lift up his shirt. "Oh my-"

"There's blood. There's blood." Lydia cuts off.

"Look." Scott points to Jackson's hand.

"He did it to himself." Isaac explains.

"Get down here. Get down here and hold his head. Tilt it up." Melissa tells Lydia.

As Lydia gets down to the ground Sheriff Stilinski pushes through the crowd and looks around. "Stiles. Where's Stiles? Where - where's my son? Where's Stiles? Where's Stiles? Where's Stiles? Where the hell is my son?" He shouts.