xi. a lifetime of nightmares

STILES AND SABRINA'S jaws dropped at the same time

STILES AND SABRINA'S jaws dropped at the same time. "Are you serious." Sabrina questions.

"Oh, my god." Stiles chokes as Derek hands over the saw. Grimacing, he places the saw down. "What if you bleed to death?"

"It'll heal if it works." Derek replies, tying a tube around his arm to slow down the blood flow.

"Ugh." Stiles groans. "Look, I don't know if I can do this."

"Why not?" Derek asks as if Stiles was telling him the he couldn't tie his shoelaces.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone and especially the blood!" Stiles responds. "Why can't Sabrina do it?"

"Stiles, shut up." Sabrina yells at him, there was no way she was sawing off anyone's arm.

"I want you to do it. Do you faint at the sight of blood?" Derek questions.

"No, but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm!" Stiles cries.

Derek sighs, glaring at Stiles. "Alright, fine. How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head."

"Okay you know what, I'm not buying your threats any-." He was cut off as Derek grabbed his shirt, pulling him forward to growl at him. Sabrina didn't know what to do so she tried her best to pry Derek's hand away from Stiles.

"Okay okay, he'll do it." Sabrina shouts. She turns her head to look at Derek, just to see him dropping on his knees and vomiting black liquid. For a minute she thought she was going to vomit.

"Holy God, what the hell is that?" Stiles said looking like he was about to cry.

"It's my body." Derek explained. "Trying to heal itself." He was still leaning against the table, his body half hanging off it.

"Wells, it's not doing a very good job of it." Stiles replied.

"Now, you gotta do it now." Derek told Stiles. Sabrina turned around because if Stiles was going to do this she knew she wouldn't be able to look.

"Look, honesty, I don't think I can." Stiles admitted.

"Just do it!" Sabrina heard Derek shout. She then heard the saw being turned on and for a minute she thought she would have to leave, but it seemed luck was on their side.

"Sabrina? Stiles?" Sabrina heard Scott yell, and in that moment she didn't think she had ever been that happy. "What the hell are you doing?" He yelled.

"Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares." Stiles said sounding so relieved.

Scott looked at all of them in confusion, but didn't have time to question them more as Derek looked at him. "Did you get it?" Scott nodded, handing over a golden bullet for Derek to take, he took it, holding it up and looked at it carefully. Sabrina wasn't sure what he was going to do with it.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Stiles asked.

"I'm gonna...." Derek began, but didn't finish as he collapsed to the floor, the bullet rolling down the drain. Scott jumped up, running for the drain, while Sabrina ran to Derek.

"Derek, Derek get your ass up, come on." She said while slapping him at the same time.

"Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?" Sabrina heard Stiles ask.

"I don't know! I can't reach it!" Scott told them, grunting with effort as he tried to pick the bullet up.

"Guys, he's not waking up." Sabrina yells.

"Just hold on!" Scott shouted. Sabrina continued doing her best to try and wake Derek up.

"I got it! I got it!" Sabrina heard Scott shout.

She breathed out a breathe of relief. "I'm sorry, you better not kill me." Sabrina says to a passed out Derek as she got ready to slap him. Hard. She wined her hand back and slapped Derek as hard as she could, immediately he woke up and Scott handed him the bullet. Derek grabbed the bullet and opened it with his teeth, which not gonna lie was kinda hot, but he opened it with his teeth and poured out the contents and lit them on fire. There was blue smoke coming from the bullet and Derek took it and lifted it up to his wound. He cried in pain, falling to the floor as they all rushed around him, watching as he writhed in pain. His cries turned into roars, but the wound seemed to get better as the black veins vanished and the hole closed up, leaving his arm looking brand new.

"That was.... awesome! Yes!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Shut up, Stiles." Sabrina exclaims. "Are you ok?" She asks.

"Well, except for the agonizing pain?" Derek replied standing up.

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health?" Stiles questions.

Derek didn't get a chance to reply as Scott said, "Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone, you got that? And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad and I'm gonna tell him everything-"

"-you're gonna trust them?" Derek cut him off. "You think they can help you?"

"Well, why not?" Scott replied, frowning. "They're a lot freaking nicer than you are."

Derek seemed to pause, looking slightly annoyed as he responded. "Yeah, I can show you how nice they are."

"What do you mean?" Scott questioned. Derek didn't reply, only putting his top on and gesturing for Scott to follow him out. Stiles and Sabrina followed behind both of them to see they were both long gone. Sabrina shook her head and asked Stiles if he would take her home. He said yeah, so she jumped in the passenger seat and closed her eyes, she was exhausted and Sabrina was ready to sleep. Finally Sabrina saw her house, Stiles pulled into her driveway and she jumped out of the car.

"Thanks, Stiles if anything happens call me okay." Sabrina says, in response Stiles nods his head. "I'll see you at school tomorrow." Sabrina exclaims as she walks up to her house and heads straight to her room, as she walks in and turns on her lights a hand covers her mouth.

"Shhh, your okay." Sabrina hears Derek whisper in her ear.

"What the hell Derek?" Sabrina whispers.

"I just wanted to come and thank you for what you did today." He begins.

"Well, I wasn't going to just let you die." Sabrina says.

"I also wanted to tell you that if you ever slap me again I will kill you." Derek tells me, clearly he wasn't being serious. In response Sabrina put her hand on his cheek and lightly tapped him while walking past him.

"You couldn't even if you wanted to." Sabrina tells him, smirking. She turned around to see a smirk on his face too.

"Goodnight Sabrina."

"Goodnight Derek." She says smiling.