viii. chances

"SO YOU KILLED her?" Stiles asks as the trio make their way through the hallway

       "SO YOU KILLED her?" Stiles asks as the trio make their way through the hallway. It was the Monday back to school and the day before Scott's big date with Allison.

Scott sighed in response to Stiles question. "I don't know. I just woke up and I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe." Sabrina's mind went to a different place when Scott said that and she had the urge to gag as Scott continued telling them the rest of his dream. "I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have." Stiles smirked, "Usually ends a little different-"

"-stop, before I decide to walk away." Sabrina says, she was in a bad mood, she hates Mondays.

Scott rolls his eyes and continues, "I've never had a dream that felt that real before." Scott frowned.

"Let me take a guess here-" Stiles began.

"-no, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott complains.

"No, of course not." Stiles shook his head.

Sabrina raises her hand in the air and says. "That's exactly what I think, and that's exactly what Stiles thinks." Stiles sent her a small glare before moving his attention back to Scott, hoping to cheer the boy up who was now obviously very nervous about his date with Allison.

"Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right?" Stiles tells Scott. "Personally, I think you're handling this pretty well. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

Sabrina looks at Scott feeling sympathy for him. "Stiles is right, you're doing great. After all you haven't killed anyone."

"Yeah, but what if I do? Maybe there's not a class, but there's a teacher." Scott suggests what we all had thought about at least once. Derek could be the key to help Scott learn control.

"Who, Derek? Are you forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles scoffs.

"I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus." Scott pauses for a moment before sighing. "It felt so real."

Sabrina's eyes widen as she took in the sight before her. The police were surrounding a school bus with claw marks and blood covering it. Her mouth was slightly parted as she wondered if Scott had actually done what he dreamt. Maybe it wasn't a dream, but a memory.

Scott didn't hesitate to run back into the school after he saw the bus, pulling his phone out and desperately texting Allison. Stiles and Sabrina shared a look as they rushed after Scott. Sabrina didn't know what to say to Scott to help him feel better other than that Allison was probably fine.