xxvii. person of interest

"GUYS

"GUYS." SABRINA CALLS out. "Could you stop fight for just one second?" They both stop, turning towards her.

"What's wrong?" Scott questions.

"Stiles just texted me, a hunter is on his way to kill Isaac." Sabrina informs him.

Before Derek or Scott could say anything Sabrina's phone began to ring, she picked it up only to see it was Allison.

"Hey what's going on?" Sabrina mutters into the phone.

"Well, we need to do something right now. They were asking me all of these questions about Lydia and how she was bitten by Peter and they sent this guy out-" Allison begins.

"-wait, what guy?" Sabrina cuts Allison off.

"He was dressed as a Sheriff's deputy." Allison replies as Sabrina moves her hand up to her head, pushing her hair out of her face.

"There sending him to the station for Isaac." Sabrina says sighing.

"He was also carrying this box with something on it. I don't know." Allison's voice wavered over the phone.

"Allison, what was it?" Sabrina asks.

"Hold on. It's one of these books." Allison says as the line goes quiet. "Okay, I'm sending a picture." When a small tone went off, signaling that Sabrina had received the picture.

"Did you get it?" Allison asks as Sabrina looks at the familiar purple herb.

"Yeah, wolfsbane." Sabrina tells her.

"What does that mean?" Allison asks.

"It means they're going to kill him." Sabrina replies, "Alright do you think you can distract them some how?"

"Yeah, I think I can try." Allison states.

"Alright, I'll call you later, okay?" Sabrina questions.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later." Allison exclaims hanging up the phone.

Sabrina turns to Derek and Scott. "We need to go, now."

-

"Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my fathers office." Stiles states looking over at Derek, after the conversation with Allison they had left and met up with Stiles. "The problem is getting past the front desk."

"So, distract her." Derek retorts, going to open his door when Stiles quickly protested, grabbing a hold of Derek's arm to stop him.

"You, you're not going in there." Derek looks down at Stiles hand as if it was poison, until Stiles got the hint and let go.

"You're still a person of interest." Stiles explains to him.

"An innocent person of interest." Derek corrects him.

"Okay, fine, what's your plan?" Stiles asks purposely trying piss Derek off.

"To distract her."

"Uh huh, how?" Stiles snaps, "By punching her in the face."

Sabrina decided to butt in. "Okay first of all we could have saved Isaac by now, but you two have been to busy fighting, and second of all I could distract the lady at the front desk way better than both of you combined, I mean have you seen me?"

"Shut up Sabrina." Stiles snaps. "Give me a sample, what are you going to say to her." Stiles says turning back to Derek while Sabrina rolls her eyes. When Derek made no move to speak, just looking back towards the station where the lady was filling up her coffee, Stiles shook his head. "Dead silence. That should work beautifully. Any other ideas?"

"I'm thinking about punching you in the face."

Sabrina rolls her eyes having enough of them arguing. "Grow up and get your asses out of the car."

They did as told, Derek slamming the door a bit harder than necessary. As they walked into the building Sabrina pulled Stiles back with her while Derek walked up to the desk.

"How can I help, you?" The receptionist asks.

"Hi." Derek greets. "I have a question. I- um sorry, I wasn't expecting someone-"

"Like me?"

"Ugh what the hell?" Sabrina mutters so they wouldn't get caught.

"What's wrong Sabrina are you jealous?" Stiles questions smirking.

"Stiles you're so funny, I'm cracking up right now." Sabrina snaps back her face emotionless. She noticed Derek had the woman pretty distracted so Stiles and her headed towards the Sheriff's office. Once they were in Stiles went over to the key lock box, typing in the code as Sabrina appeared at his side. When he pulled the cover away, they were met with an empty, keyless box.

"Please tell me your dad decided to make invisible keys." Sabrina pleads. Stiles looks at her, and they quickly run out of the room and down the hallway, careful to stray away from the front desk. Just as they went to turn a corner, they were put to a stop when they ran into a deputy. "Oh."

Both of their eyes widened, glancing down to see half of an arrow sticking out of the deputy's leg. Sabrina gasped before they turned to run the other way. The hunter, now fake deputy, grabbed ahold of her shirt, jerking her back, as she let out a scream to catch Stiles attention.

"You come with me or I'll kill her." The hunter hisses, starting to drag her back. Sabrina gripped the walls looking for something to grab onto. As she clawed around, her hands met the fire alarm and she pulled it. Hopefully if Derek didn't hear her scream he would hear the fire alarm.

After the hunter dragged Sabrina into the holding cell room, he lazily dropped her down on the ground. The hunter turned, expecting to see a werewolf, but only saw a door ripped off its hinges. Not even five seconds later, Stiles and Sabrina were narrowly avoiding being torn to shreds as Isaac came at the hunter, throwing him down on the desk.

"Move, move, move." Stiles pushes, as the two of them crawled behind an abandoned desk. Sabrina watched as Isaac grabbed the hunter's wrist, making it impossible for the man to keep his grip on the needle full of wolfsbane. Isaac's anger was only getting worse as he bashed the hunter's head into the wall, snarling as he slumped down, unconscious.

Seeming to be finished with his first target, he turned around to face them. Before he could take another step, Derek appeared, stepping down on the vial full of wolfsbane. Isaac moved towards Derek in an attacking stance.

"Stand down." Derek snaps, as Isaac starts to take deep breathes, finally calming down. Stiles and Sabrina turn to each other with wide eyes. Stiles grabbed ahold of Sabrina, yanking her into a hug.

"Oh my god. I can't believe we're alive." Stiles breathes out all Stiles like as Sabrina rolls her eyes. She could barely believe they were alive either.