xxxvii. you have to believe it

"TELL ME YOU'RE kidding?" Stiles and Scott stare back at Sabrina once they were stopped

       "TELL ME YOU'RE kidding?" Stiles and Scott stare back at Sabrina once they were stopped. Sabrina had just told them that she had agreed to go out with Matt.

"You know who's gonna be upset about that?" Stiles mumbles, an amused look on his face.

"Who?" Sabrina questions generally confused.

"Derek." Stiles states.

"Shut up, Stiles." Sabrina exclaims flicking him in the back in the head. He flailed around while Scott laughed.

"I was more worried about getting to Jackson like you guys wanted, I wasn't as concerned about some guy talking about a rave." Sabrina tells them, then she pointed at Stiles. "Weren't you the one that was worried about Matt, now I can watch him."

"Whatever." Stiles replies rolling his eyes.

Sabrina then turns to Scott. "Did you ever find any tickets last night?"

"No, but there's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asks, hopping out of the car, Stiles and Sabrina got out as well.

"It's a secret show, there's only one way and it's secret." Stiles replies as they walked up to school.

"Hey!" All three teenagers turned around to see Matt jogging towards them. Sabrina groans under her breath, but put on a fake smile. "Do any of you know why no one is getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?"

"Forget about it, nobody got hurt." Stiles retorts.

Matt stares at Stiles in disbelief. "I had a concussion."

"Well nobody got seriously hurt."

"I was in the ER for six hours!"

Stiles grumbles, and moves his hand down to the ground. "Okay, you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now!"

Scott tries a different approach. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Matt says, looking at Scott. "I'm fine now. So you didn't get any tickets last night either?"

Scott shakes his head. "Are they still selling?"

"No, but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying, sounds like everyone is going to be there." Matt then turns towards Sabrina. "So I'll pick you up?"

"Um, actually I'll just meet you there, I promised to spend some time with Lydia so..." Sabrina says telling a small lie.

"Oh yeah- yeah that's fine." Matt replies smiling slightly before walking away.