vi. wolfie

SABRINA FOLLOWS SCOTT and Stiles into the boys locker room and hides behind the lockers, she turns the corner and she sees Scott with fangs and yellow eyes

       SABRINA FOLLOWS SCOTT and Stiles into the boys locker room and hides behind the lockers, she turns the corner and she sees Scott with fangs and yellow eyes. Sabrina freaks out and almost screams, but she clamps a hand over her mouth in time. Sabrina stands there for a couple of seconds with questions running through her mind. How did this happen? Is Derek like this too? Before she could finish any other thoughts Stiles comes running around the lockers.

"Sabrina, what are you doing here." He whispers, freaking out that now not only was Scott most likely going to kill him, but he was also going to kill Sabrina.

"Well I'm trying not to get killed." Sabrina replies.

"Come on." Stiles grabs her hand and they sprint to the other side of the locker room while Scott chases them. Once they get there Sabrina notices there's a fire extinguishers and she points to it, she thinks Stiles got to what she was hinting at because he picked it up and waited for Scott to come to them. Once they heard his long nails scraping on the ground Stiles sprayed him with the extinguisher and it seemed to snap him out of whatever trance he was in. Scott sat down on one of the benches and took his helmet off. For a couple of seconds it was just heaving breathing coming from all of them.

Finally Scott looks up at Stiles confused and asks, "What happened?"

Sabrina looked at him like he was insane, and she's pretty sure he was. Stiles had the same expression. "Um well you tried to kill us, you wolfed out man."

"Us?" Scott looked around confused until he stopped spotting Sabrina with wide eyes. He shot up, "Oh my god Sabrina, I-umm-I-"

Sabrina interrupted him before he could even finish trying to choke out what ever he was going to say, "What the hell just happend?"

"Um well you see...." Stiles started trailing of.

"I'm a werewolf."

"What?"

"I'm a werewol-." Sabrina cuts him off before he could say anymore.

"I heard you the first time, I mean how?"

The boys sit her down and explain everything. "I can't believe it." Sabrina mutters. "Derek Hales a werewolf and Chris Argent is a werewolf hunter?"

"Yep that sounds about right." The boys say looking at each other.

"I want to help." Sabrina states standing up.

"What, no you can't help." Stiles says.

"We've never talked, but I've known both of you since we were young and I know your both great people." Sabrina explains looking over at Scott. "You don't deserve this, I want to help."

Scott and Stiles look at each other silently debating whether or not they should let Sabrina help.

Scott is the first one to speak. "Fine, but on one condition. You don't get hurt for us."