xxxii. spooky

SABRINA WAS CURRENTLY being pushed into Coach's office with Scott, Stiles, and Allison following behind her

       SABRINA WAS CURRENTLY being pushed into Coach's office with Scott, Stiles, and Allison following behind her. After what happened in Harris's class the four of them seemed to scramble into the place. Sabrina was practically hyperventilating.

"Derek's outside waiting for Lydia." Scott announces, Sabrinas's head immediately snaps up.

"What, he's not going to touch Lydia, we have to do something." She says.

"Waiting to kill her?" Allison asks.

"What, no, no were not talking about killing my sister, Scott what are we going to do they all think Lydia and I are the Kanima, don't know how that would be possible, but that's what there thinking." Sabrina exclaims.

"I know Sabrina." Scott replies.

"It's not her, or you." Stiles says looking at Sabrina.

"It's doesn't matter because Derek thinks it's you guys." Allison starts, looking between their friends. "So either we can convince him that he's wrong or we've got to figure out a way to protect her. To protect both of you." All heads turned towards Sabrina.

"He wouldn't do anything here, not at school." Sabrina dismisses. She really didn't know what Derek was capable of. She doesn't think he would hurt her, but she knows that Derek knows how much Lydia means to Sabrina.

"What about after school?" Allison opts, raising her eyebrows at them.

"What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?" Sabrina questions.

"By three o'clock?" Stiles asks.

"There's got to be something in the bestiary!"

"The nine hundred page book written in Archaic Latin." Stiles exclaims, "Yeah, good luck with that."

"I mean of one of you brought me the book I could try." Sabrina explains.

"No we don't have enough time." Scott says, "I can maybe talk to Derek." Scott suggests, shaking his head in defeat. "Maybe let him give us a chance to prove that it's not her. But if anything happens, you guys let me handle it, okay?" He looks around, his eyes landing on Allison and Sabrina particularly.

"What does that mean?" Allison asks, wondering where he was going with his little heroism act.

"You all can't heal like I do." Scott states, "I just don't want you getting hurt."

They all watched as Allison shuffled through her bag, looking for the crossbow she had put in there. Sabrina only knew it was there because Allison had told her so many times. Allison pulled the crossbow out before saying. "I can protect myself."