xii. wild

"STILES, I CAN'T just drop everything and hang out with you

"STILES, I CAN'T just drop everything and hang out with you... I have stuff to do." Sabrina says into the phone. It was a Saturday and Stiles had just called her and asked if she wanted to hang out.

"Please Sabrina I'm so bored." Stiles complains.

"Why don't you ask Scott, he would probably love to hang out with you." Sabrina replies.

"He's not answering." Stiles whines.

"Stiles if I hangout with you we have to do something fun, okay?" Sabrina questions, not believing she was agreeing to voluntarily hang out with Stiles.

"Yes, yes that's fine." Sabrina can hear Stiles nod through the phone.

"Ok then come get me." Sabrina mutters hanging up, relieved she didn't have to hear Stiles whine anymore.

-

"Stiles this is not what I thought fun would be." Sabrina states. "No offense Mr. Stilinski I'm sure your a hoot."

Mr. Stilinski laughs. "It's fine Sabrina, I understand Stiles isn't that fun."

"Hey, I'm right here." Stiles exclaims, spastically turning to the side to glance at his friend and dad.

Before anyone can say anything, the police radio goes off. "Unit one, do you copy?"

Stiles automatically reaches for the radio, stopping when Mr. Stilinski clears his throat. Stiles apologizes, sinking back into a seat, while Sabrina laughs. Mr. Stilinski uses his serious Sheriff voice as he picks up the radio. "Unit one, copy."

"Got a report of a possible 187." The other officer responds.

Stiles chokes on his food. "A murder?"

"Wow, what?" Sabrina questions, confused. Someone was murdered?

The Sheriff didn't reply, starting the engine of the car. Stiles and Sabrina looked at each other ready to find out what was going on.

-

"Stay here." Mr. Stilinski orders the two teenagers, leaving the car to head over to the frantic scene. Sabrina looked out of the window only to see a familiar head of strawberry blonde hair. Immediately knowing it was her sister Sabrina got out of the car, running towards Lydia.

"Lydia, Lydia are you okay?" Sabrina exclaims grabbing her sister's face, moving it from side to side to see if she was hurt.