xiv. get lost

THINGS WERE OKAY, and by okay Sabrina means Scott is still a werewolf, but he found his anchor, it seems he can be around Allison after all

       THINGS WERE OKAY, and by okay Sabrina means Scott is still a werewolf, but he found his anchor, it seems he can be around Allison after all. Scott and Stiles finally made up, which was good. But Scott had come up with a plan to go to the school to save his boss and so now Sabrina was driving the jeep into the school parking lot.

"This is a terrible idea." Sabrina states.

"Yeah, I know." Scott sighs completely agreeing with his blonde counterpart.

"Then why are we here?" Sabrina questions.

"Because I'm tired of not knowing things, we need to figure everything out." Scott replies. Sabrina gives Scott a knowing look, she knew he wanted to figure this all out, they all did, but they were going to end up hurt if they went on like this.

"C'mon Stiles lets go."

"No no no what are you doing, what about me?" Sabrina asks.

"You're gonna stay with Derek." Scott explains. Sabrina gives him a questioning look.

"No I'm not." Sabrina states.

"Yes you are." Scott replies.

"You can't tell me what do, you realize that right?" Sabrina questions. They all knew Derek was coming, Scott had told them before they came, but Sabrina didn't know she would have to be alone with him, they hadn't talked since they had fought. Speak of the devil and he shall appear, Derek had pulled in and got out of his car, without sparring Sabrina a glance, which made her roll her eyes, he was such a baby. Scott approached and frowned, "Where's my boss?"

"He's in the back." Derek states, closing the car door. They all glanced into the back of the car, seeing Scott's boss wrapped up in duct tape and lying in the back seat.

"Well, he looks comfortable." Stiles says sarcastically. Scott nudged him and they started heading towards the school.

"Hey, you can't just leave me." Sabrina yells after them.

"Yes we can." Stiles yells back. Sabrina rolls her eyes, sometimes the boys really annoyed her, she turned around slowly and looked at Derek and again rolled her eyes, all the guys in her life right now we're just annoying her. Sabrina walked towards the jeep and jumped in, Derek followed after her.

"Are you not going to talk to me?" He asks.

"Not until you apologize." Sabrina says. She might be in constant danger everyday, but she was still Sabrina Martin and she was not apologizing first, especially for something that she didn't cause. It was silent for a couple more minutes, before Derek started to open his mouth, but before he could get anything out something that sounded like a dying cat came through the intercoms and Sabrina mentally face palmed.

"Was that Scott?" Sabrina questions not even really wanting to know the answer.

Derek started nodding his head. "I think so." He replies. He then looked towards Sabrina, before puffing out a breath of air and rolling his eyes. "I um, I'm sorry for being an asshole the other night." Sabrina looked at him smirking, she was about to reply when the loudest roar she'd ever heard sounded through the school and both Derek and her attention was averted.

"I think that was Scott's howl." Sabrina says with wide eyes.

"That was stupid, now the whole town knows we're here."

"Why are you such a jerk?" Sabrina asks looking towards him. "Just a minute ago you were apologizing, which I applaud you for." She continues. He began to talk before Stiles interrupted him.

"And we're back." Stiles yells.

Derek and Sabrina jumped out from the car. "I'm gonna kill both of you. What the hell was that? What are trying to do, attract the entire state to the school." Derek hisses.

Scott shrugged. "Sorry, I didn't know it would be that loud."

"Yeah, it was loud and it was awesome." Stiles exclaims. Derek frowned.

"Shut up."

"Why are you so rude?" Stiles asks. Derek began but was cut off as blood spurted from his mouth, his body lifting from the floor as the Alpha decided to make himself known. Blood gushed from his mouth, while Sabrina gasped in horror. Her eyes went wide as she felt someone grab her wrist and start dragging her towards the school. She felt herself being pushed into the school, vaguely aware that Scott and Stiles were panicking while keeping the doors shut. Sabrina knew she should be helping, but something in her head felt like it was warning her, tonight was not going to end well.