xxi. her majesty

SO WHAT SABRINA had learned after the hunter attack last night was that nobody were what they seemed

       SO WHAT SABRINA had learned after the hunter attack last night was that nobody were what they seemed. The boys had thought Deaton was the Alpha, Sabrina hadn't, but the boys did, instead he turned out to be some kind of weird witch doctor, which was way cooler. He'd helped Scott and then Scott had proceeded to rush them back to his house in order to find his missing phone so that they could find Derek. Sabrina couldn't argue with the cause, she also really, really wanted to find Derek so she was helpful, but Stiles on the other hand was not.

"Okay, so you lost your phone." Stiles says rolling his eyes. "Why don't you just get a new one?"

"I can't afford a new one and I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."

Stiles sighs, "Well, first of all, you're not alone. You have us and second of all, didn't Sabrina just say Derek walked into gunfire? Sounds pretty dead to me."

"Thats what you guy thought last time and he turned out alright." Sabrina explains.

"And the Argent's plan was to use him to get the Alpha, they're not gonna kill him." Scott adds.

"Well thats very reassuring." Sabrina says.

"All right." Stiles nods, "So then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter, problem solved."

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own." Scott exclaims. Stiles rolls his eyes.

"What is your problem Stil-," Sabrina was cut off by Scott telling them his mom was home. He seemed to be listening so they all stayed quiet, waiting for him to let them know what was going on. Confused, Sabrina asks, "Is she okay? What's she doing?"

Scott hesitates before huffing. "Crying." None of them spoke. Sighing, Scott dropped onto the bed, his shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Scott." Stiles frowns, "You can't protect everyone."

Scott simply frowned in response, "I have to."

-

Everyone was talking about the formal, and Sabrina means everyone. Not everything everyone was talking about was good, for example earlier Scott had threatened Jackson into taking Allison to the dance, which was weird because he was already taking her.

"So who are you going with?" Lydia asks walking into Sabrina's room.

"I don't know." Sabrina says, "A lot of people have asked me, but I'm just not interested."

"Well who are interested in then?" Lydia questions.

Sabrina's mind immediately went to Derek, but that was ridiculous even if they were together there was no way she could drag Derek to a high school formal. "No one I guess."

"Well I'm going with Stiles, and Allison's going with Jackson so maybe you should go with Scott."

Sabrina immediately stopped what she was doing. "I'm sorry I don't think I heard you correctly, did you just say you were going with Stiles."

"Yeah well Allison was mad I kissed Scott so she forced us together." Lydia's replies.

Sabrina cracks up. "You have fun with that, and also Scott can't even go Coach won't let him."

"Whatever your not even going with any one."

"Please Lydia, I'm a strong independent women and I don't need a man to go out with me to have fun." Sabrina states.

"I know sister, but your Sabrina Martin you should have a date." Lydia exclaims.

"Well in that case I guess you and Stiles can just be my date, I can third wheel while you two confess you love for each other." Sabrina jokes, though she did know Stiles has a huge crush on Lydia, and Lydia deserves someone as sweet as Stiles.

"Your funny." Lydia replies sarcastically before walking away.

-

"Lydia stop touching me." Sabrina yells swatting her hands away.

"Come on let me do your make up." Lydia whines.

"No, leave me alone." Sabrina says going into her closet.

"Fine." She hears Lydia say walking out of her room. Sabrina grabs her dress and shoes from her closet and gets dressed, she had already done her makeup so she was ready.

"Girls, Stiles is here." Sabrina heard her mom yell. She walked out of her room bumping into Lydia in the hallway.

"Aw, you look so pretty." The twins said in unison. Sabrina hated when they talked at the same time, they were twins, they were not the same person.

"Hey Stiles." Sabrina says walking down the stairs.

"H-Hey Sabrina, Lydia, you guys look amazing," Stiles stutters.

"You ready?" Sabrina questions.

"Yeah, lets go." Stiles says holding the door open for Sabrina and Lydia.

-

"Allison you look beautiful." Sabrina says as she gets out of Stiles jeep, going over and hugging Allison.

"You do to Sabrina, I love your dress." Allison compliments.

"Thanks." Sabrina replies giving her a smile. She walked over to Stiles and pulled him away from Lydia.

"So what's the deal with Scott, is he coming or not?" Sabrina asks.

"I guess he's coming, but Coach said he couldn't." Stiles informs her.

"I know he told me." She replies to Stiles. As they were talking Sabrina saw a body run across the top of the school. "Oh my god, he didn't."

"What?" Stiles asks confused. Sabrina points towards Scott who was running across the schools roof.

"Awesome." Stiles says smiling.

-

"McCall! You're not supposed to.... what the hell are you doing?" The whole room went silent, the band stopped playing and everyone turned to watch as Coach accidentally made himself look homophobic.

Sabrina bit her lip to stop from laughing, after Stiles and her had seen Scott on the roof they came into the dance and had been talking, and hanging out, her with Allison, him with Lydia except it was more him trying to get Lydia to dance with him.

"Yes, Coach?" Scott asks as he got slightly closer to Danny.

Realizing what was happening, Coach began laughing nervously, stuttering through an explanation that no one could really understand. After Coach walked away the band started playing a slow song and Scott walked over to Allison, Sabrina smiled as she watched them laugh and kiss. She looked down when she felt her phone vibrate, opening up the message, her eyes widen.

"Hey Stiles can I borrow you jeep?"

-

How could they be holding Derek at the Hale house with out them knowing? Sabrina thinks as she drives down the street. Stiles had finally let her drive his jeep after a lot of arguing. Sabrina had a bad feeling about everything for some reason. She had a bad feeling about the dance and leaving and she had a bad feeling about Derek. But Derek was in danger and she had to try and save him.

-
the dress at the top is the dress sabrina wore to the formal