xxxiii. drag queens

IT TOOK A total of ten seconds for Derek to run off, leaving Boyd to grab a hold of his other two pack members

       IT TOOK A total of ten seconds for Derek to run off, leaving Boyd to grab a hold of his other two pack members. It took a total of eleven seconds for Scott to go rushing forward, and it took twelve seconds for Sabrina to grab Stiles and make him help me hold Scott back. It took about four minutes for Stiles, Scott, Allison, Lydia, and Sabrina to stop bickering about what just happened. Then they all split up, two of the three girls taking a separate car, while Sabrina went with the boys.

Sabrina was practically shoved into the backseat of Stiles's jeep by Scott. It seemed the minute she buckled, Stiles took off. They really didn't know what they were doing we were just trying to get to Jackson before Derek did.

"Take the next right up here!" Scott ordered, making Stiles jerk his wheel in the direction. Right as they were turning into an alley, Scott started to shout urgently. "Stop, stop, stop!"

They pulled up to a gate, that being the reason the car had stopped. Right as Stiles began to ask what to do, Scott had flung open the door, leaving Stiles and Sabrina to stare at him as he flipped himself over the gate, never once looking back. Sabrina unclicked her seatbelt, ungracefully getting out of the car.

"What are we going to do?" Sabrina asks Stiles.

He shrugs turning to look at Sabrina. "We wait, I guess, I don't really know." After wait a long time, Scott finally texted us. He told us to drive to a club called Jungle. I wasn't sure if we were even going to be allowed in the club."

"A club? Seriously?" She asks scoffing as she jogged to catch up with Stiles. As they got closer to the club they could see Scott standing by the entrance waiting for them.

"Hey, did you see where he went?" Sabrina questions once they caught up to Scott.

"I lost him." Scott mutters, letting out a sigh.

"You lost him? Why can't you catch his scent?" Sabrina asks.

"I don't think he has one." Scott explains.

"Comforting. Do you know where he's going?" Stiles questions.

"To kill someone."

"Oh, that explains the claws and the fangs, and all that. Good, that makes perfect sense now." Stiles comments, Scott and Sabrina turned to look at him giving him an odd look. "Wha- Guys, I'm one hundred and forty seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense."

Sabrina rolled her eyes before looking at the club hoping to maybe find a sign of where Jackson could have gone. Sabrina was listening to the boys when she heard Scott refer to Jackson as an 'it'. Sabrina spun around, "He's not an it, that's Jackson, Scott."