xxxvi. detention

SABRINA WAS WALKING to the library for detention

SABRINA WAS WALKING to the library for detention. Everyone filed in at the same time, all going to the first seat they saw. While Scott and Stiles moved towards the table in the center, Sabrina sat at a table by herself.

"Uh, we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against those tools." Jackson tells Harris, pointing towards Scott and Stiles.

"All of these tool?" Harris questions, pointing at all of the kids sitting in the library.

Jackson shook his head, and Stiles motioned between himself and Scott. "No, just us tools."

"Fine, you two, over there." Harris just happened to be pointing at Sabrina's table. So the boys grabbed their bags and sat by her.

Once the boys were seated Scott turned to Jackson. "I'm gonna kill him."

Stiles shrugged in reply, "I'll help."

"Neither of you are killing him." Sabrina replies, "You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you going to help save him."

"What, Sabri-"

Sabrina cut Scott off before he could finish. "Jackson didn't know what he was doing, he was literally being controlled to say and do everything in that locker room. I'm perfectly fine, I'm not hurt."

It was quiet for a few minutes, Harris was going over to the desk in the library while everyone found something to occupy their time.

"Hey, what if it's Matt?" Stiles suddenly asks, making Scott and Sabrina look up at him. "I mean, this whole thing goes back to the video, right?"

"Danny said that Matt was the one that found the two hours of footage missing."

"Exactly! He's trying to throw the suspicion off of himself." Stiles exclaims.

"So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's hunters, and a mechanic working on your jeep?" Scott asks.

"Yes." Stiles agrees, nodding his head.

Scott just stared at Stiles in response, "Why?"

"Because.... he's evil."

Sabrina snorted, while Scott rolls his eyes. "You just don't like him."

"The guy bugs me, I don't know what it is. Just look at his face." All three of them turned to look at Allison's table, Matt trying to shove chips into Jackson's face.

"Any other theories?"

Before Stiles could come up with any better reasons other than Matt was evil, the sound of a chair scraping rang through the library, silencing everyone. Sabrina's eyes diverted from Scott over to Jackson, who was holding onto his backpack like it was his lifeline. Curiously, she watched as he excused himself to the bathroom, leaving Harris to quickly follow after him.