xx. in my head

"I'M SORRY DID I hear a rumor that Jackson is taking Allison to the formal?" Sabrina questions as she walks into Lydia's room

"It's not a rumor, there going together." Lydia replies as if she's not bothered.

"And your okay with it?" Sabrina arches an eyebrow.

"No, not really, but there's not much I can do." Lydia explains. Sabrina felt her phone vibrate, reading the message Scott just sent her telling her about Chris Argent and Jackson meeting each other when Jackson's car broke down.

"Everything alright?" Lydia asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sabrina says walking out of her room. "I'll talk to you later."

"Alright." Lydia yells from her room.

Sabrina walks back into her room calling Scott. "Hey, what's going on?"

"Well, Argent know thinks Jackson is me." Scott replies.

"How did that happen?" Sabrina asks.

"I don't even know."

"Okay, well I'm going over to Stile's later so he can fill me in on everything." Sabrina exclaims.

"Alright, talk to you later." Scott states hanging up the phone.

-

Sabrina ran down the stairs after Stiles, chasing him into the kitchen. "Stiles give me my phone back." Sabrina complains.

"Kids, please." They heard Stile's dad sigh. "Stiles give Sabrina her phone back."

"Thank you Mr. Stilinski." Sabrina says grabbing her phone from Stiles hands. "What are you working on?" She questions trying to be polite.

"Work." He simply replies, not even looking up. Sabrina shared a concerned look with Stiles.

Stiles sent him a smile, asking. "Is there anything we could do to help?"

"You know." He says as if he'd suddenly thought of something. "If you poured me an ounce of whiskey, that would be awfully nice." After a little bit of debate, Stiles gave in, grabbing the bottle and a glass. Sabrina sat down at the table with Stiles not far behind her.

"Any leads?" Stiles asks.

"You know I can't discuss that with you." Sheriff Stilinski sighs.. Stiles rolls his eyes as he opened the whiskey and began pouring it. "Not too much." Sheriff tells him. The moment he said that, Stiles eyes lit up as though an idea formed in his mind. Sabrina watched with wide eyes as he poured more and more, she soon realized what he was doing,