xxxv. looking at me

SABRINA WAS CURRENTLY waiting outside the Sheriff's office

       SABRINA WAS CURRENTLY waiting outside the Sheriff's office. Stiles and Scott had been brought in by the Sheriff, and Melissa had just shown up. When Sheriff had asked her to wait outside, she had realized that the restraining order was only against Scott and Stiles. After she had been thrown out Allison had called her to tell her that the word Morrell had told them had been wrong, a Kanima doesn't seek a friend, it seeks a master.

The sound of a door opening made Sabrina shoot up from her seat. She looked up to see Scott and Melissa emerge from the room. Sabrina walked past them, giving them some space. "Hey, um Stiles, when you two are done, do you think you could give me a ride home?" Sabrina asks as she sees Mr. Stilinski talking to Stiles.

"Yeah, sure." He replies.

Stiles turned to looked at his dad, the Sheriff nods his head before saying. "Go ahead, and be careful."

Stiles pulls his keys from his pocket as they walked out of the room. Before they left they went to check on Scott to make sure he was okay, only to see Melissa yelling at him.

"Fine, no TV." She decides, crossing her arms over her chest. Scott looked over his moms shoulder to see them standing there.

Looking back towards his mom he replies, "My TV's broken, remember?"

"Then no computer!" Melissa opts, shaking her head as she tried to think of another punishment.

"I need the computer for school."

"Then, uh." Melissa looks back at the two teens watching the exchange. "Then no Stiles and Sabrina." Oh that wasn't going to be good, they needed Scott, before she could think anymore Stiles let out a series of wails.

"Wha- No Stiles?!" Stiles protests.

Melissa doesn't even glance back at him. "No Stiles!" Melissa says raising her voice. "And no more car privileges. Give me your keys." Scott hesitates. "Give them to me!"

"Okay." Scott mumbles, grabbing his keys from his pocket. Melissa grabs them from his palm, and started to pull the key from the ring. After a few seconds of trying and failing, Scott stares at his mother sadly. "Mom, do you want me to-"

"No."

She continues to try, Scott sighs at his mom's stubbornness. "Mom, come on, just let me. Mom." He grabs a hold of her hand, stopping her from attempting to free the key. Sabrina felt terrible, Melissa was such a great mother and she didn't deserve any of this, none of them did.

"What's going on with you?" Melissa finally asks, "Is this about Allison?"

Scott inhales, keeping his eyes on his mother. "Do you really want to know?"

"Yeah." Melissa replies. As he went to speak Melissa interrupted him. "Is this about your father? It is, isn't it? Okay, you know what, we'll talk about this when we get home. I'm going to get the car." Melissa assures, moving past Scott. After she left, Scott walked over to Sabrina and Stiles.