xviii. stop talking

THINGS HAD BEEN pretty hectic lately

THINGS HAD BEEN pretty hectic lately. They had to outrun both the police and hunters in a car chase that seemed straight out of a movie before circling around to pick up Derek up. Sabrina had gotten pretty quiet upon his arrival, still coming to terms with the small crush she has on him. Not only were they being chased, they had found out that their chemistry teacher had something to do with it and that they needed Allison's necklace to figure stuff out.

-

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles exclaims.

"Who found out what?" Sabrina asks sitting down at the boys lunch table.

"Jackson found out that Scott's a werewolf." Stiles responds.

"What!" Sabrina freaks out, "How did he figure it out?" She asks.

"I have no idea." Scott replies.

"Did he say it out loud?" Stiles asks. Neither Scott or Sabrina knew what he was talking about.

"Say what out loud?" Sabrina asks.

"The word?" Still no response, "Werewolf. Did he say, 'I know you're a werewolf?"

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly." Scott huffs.

"Okay." Stiles sighs, trying to come up with a reply. "Maybe it's not as bad as it seems. I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?"

"How about Allison's father?" Scott asks.

Stiles eyes widened as he grimaces. "Okay, it's bad. Does he know about Allison's father?"

"I don't know." Scott frowned. They all looked at each other thinking. "Where's Derek?" Stiles asked out of nowhere.

"Hiding like we told him to, why?" Scott frowned, wondering what Stiles were up to.

"I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse though."

"We don't have time, you guys have that game tonight. It's quarter finals and your first game." Sabrina explains.

"I know, I know." Stiles said. He then turned towards to Scott, questioning. "Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?" Sabrina personally didn't know how Scott was going to get Allison's necklace, but he was going to have to come up with a good plan to get it.

"She's in my next class." Scott tells them.

"Get the necklace." Stiles orders.

"Right." Scott replied, nodding at them before heading towards his class.

-