xxix. sad face

STILES, SCOTT, AND Sabrina rush through the hallway the next day at school

       STILES, SCOTT, AND Sabrina rush through the hallway the next day at school. The guys had explained to her everything that had happened the night before with Lydia freaking out and saying she saw something when there was nothing there. Sabrina was really starting to worry about her.

Stiles and Scott had realized Derek's big plan and that's why they were running down the hallway right now. When Boyd didn't show up to school, Stiles wasted no time finding Scott. They already knew that Derek needed another beta, it was only a matter of time before he found his next victim and that just so happened to be Boyd.

"We need to go to the ice rink to see if he's there, Stiles is going to check Boyd's house." Scott explains.

"Alright, I'm going with you." Sabrina announces looking at Scott.

"No you're not it's dangerous." Scott protests. Sabrina narrows her eyes, wondering if he was actually going to argue with her. "Fine. Whatever Stiles call if he isn't there, alright?" Stiles nods before they all parted ways.

-

When Scott and Sabrina arrived at the ice rink, they couldn't have been more relieved to see Boyd driving the zamboni along the ice.

"Boyd! We just want to talk!" Scott shouts over the noise. Boyd either didn't hear Scott or he was choosing to ignore him. "Hey, come on, Boyd! Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moon, I mean everything!"

Boyd seemed to re-evaluate his silent treatment, turning the zamboni off. "He told me about the hunters."

"And that's not enough for you to say no?" Sabrina asks.

"Whatever you want, there are other ways to get it." Scott assures, trying to get Boyd to understand him.

"I just want to not eat lunch alone everyday."

Both Scott and Sabrina fell silent before she stepped up softly saying, "Boyd, if you just want friends we can be your friends, I mean your an amazing guy."

"And you can do slot better than Derek. Trust me, I would know." Scott says chiming in.

"That really hurts, Scott!" Sabrina's head whipped around to see Derek standing behind Scott and her with Isaac and Erica to his sides. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus." Turning towards his two betas, he asks. "Erica, how has life been for you since we met?"

"Hmm." Erica thought, staring at Sabrina. "In a word? Transformative." The blonde made a point to growl at Sabrina, she couldn't help, but smirk. If only Erica knew that Sabrina wasn't afraid of her.

"Isaac?"

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great." Once he said that both Isaac and Erica took steps towards Scott and Sabrina.