Serious Update Re: Sequel

Ok basically every other comment I get on this book is telling me to make a sequel. I just want to say to everyone that I'm really sorry but I am NOT GOING TO MAKE A SEQUEL! It makes me feel so happy and fluttery inside to know that you all love this book so much that you would want a whole new book to it. But I really can't do it.

Please keep in mind that I made this story up as I went along. That's why it got to 45 chapters. I would ramble on and on and just do really random things and I would forget about things I was supposed to do. (Like the therapy...) and I have exhausted every possible thing for this book and I really don't want to write anything about their kids because it would be insanely boring.

HOWEVER! I have a couple other CaptainSparklez fanifcs that you can read any time! 

One is KIND OF a sequel. It's a collab book with FrozLuvsJordanMaron called "Agent Sparklez" that you can check out! It has some tiny parts with Marie, Maya, and Allen but it's not about them. You should check that out- keep in mind there will be NO romance in it.

But if you want some sparkly Romance then you can check out my OTHER Captainsparklez fanfics called "The New Guy" and "A Tiny Spark May Burst AN Eternal Flame." The New Guy has characters that I have never tried to create before and it is much better written. Tiny Spark has a LEGITIMATE plotline that I actually planned out BEFORE I started writing. I believe it will be at least ten times better than this book. 

Again I'm so VERY sorry to everyone who wanted a sequel. I just really think it would be pointless and terrible. So if you could... you know... stop asking for one that would be great. Thank you all so much for being such great readers and wanting another book, but I really just can't do it.

I love you all so much, I can't even explain to you.

<3

Nani