Chapter 24

Sooo... We aren't in the top 12 but my day has been really boring so I'm posting a new chapter anyways! You lucky dogs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone buzzes but I ignore it and shove my face deeper into the couch cushion. I don't want to read all the twitter notifications telling me that another person is telling me they hate me. I have had at least 15 people calling me ugly, 10 saying I don't deserve Jordan, three telling me I should kill myself, and one death threat. The vlog saying Jordan and I were dating went up 20 minutes ago.

I hear the floor creak as someone walks over to me, but I don't lift my head. The person sits down and places their hand on my shoulder.

"I've been thinking my little May Flower," Kelsea says, using the nickname she gave me years ago, when we first met. "It seems like the perfect time for a spa day!" I turn my head slightly so only one eye is out of the comfort of the cushion.

"Spa day?" I ask, barely audible. Kelsea gives a light chuckle and shakes her head.

"Yes, I think it's time for a well needed massage."

"It's always time for a massage." I mumble, making Kelsea laugh.

"Let's go Mrs. Grumpy Gills." She says.

----Time skip through car ride----

"A couple's massage please." Kelsea says winking at me. I can't help but laugh, at both her completely failed attempt at winking and the expression on the receptionist's face.

"Right this way ladies." She says. She leads us into a dimly lit room where the only source of light comes from a few flickering candles.

"Undress yourselves and lie down, your masseuses will be in shortly." We do as we are told, and talk while we lie in the beds.

"Why did you even come down here?" I ask.

"Geeze. I can leave if you want." Kelsea says sarcastically.

"No, no. I just meant like, you kinda just showed up out of nowhere..."

"Justin didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I ask lifting my head.

"I think he may want to tell you." Kelsea says trying to cover up what she had just said.

"No. You brought it up, now you have to tell me." I insist, causing her to sigh.

"Fine. But don't let him know I told you."

"Yea, sure, just tell me."

"Well..."Kelsea pauses for a long time but I don't want to push her to the point where she gets angry, so I just look at her expectantly. "Well... He has been planning to buy an apartment for you for a while now. He knew you were unhappy at your parent's house so he wanted to get you your own place. He had been working extra and your parents even pitched in some money to help. When he seen how happy you were down here, he called me and your parents to see if it was ok if he bought a place down here instead of back Michigan."

I am speechless. I stare at the strands of my dark brown hair that hangs over the edge of the bed. Justin did all that for me?

"As soon as he asked me I tried to figure out a way to get down here to see you, because I knew..." Her voice cracks and I know she is crying. "I knew I wouldn't be seeing you for a while." She says, voice shaking slightly.

"Why don't you stay down here with me?" I ask. Now Kelsea lifts her head to look at me.

"What?" She says, her tone of voice suggesting that what I just said was insane. Just then the masseuses walk in and have Kelsea lie back down. We sit in silence for a little while.

"You would really let me do that?" Kelsea says finally breaking the silence. My masseuse digs really deep into my back making me grunt.

"Of course I would. I would do anything for you Kels." I say softly to her.

"Would you let..." She trails off, as if she realized she probably shouldn't say what she was about to.

"Would I let you what?"

"Would... Would you let me date Justin?" I am about to laugh at how stupid a question it was, I wouldn't care about if they dated or not, but then I realized I did care. I don't want her to date Justin, because Justin is mine.

No. I can't think like that. I am dating Jordan, and I am the luckiest person in the world to be dating Captainsparklez. I swallow the lump forming in my throat and try to stop thinking about myself.

"Of course!" I say, unable to hide the pain I am feeling on the inside. Come on Marie, think of Jordan. "As long as you are happy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I AM JUST TRYING TO SHAKE THINGS UP AND MAKE IT NOT PAINFULLY BORING!!!

Hope you are enjoying the story! Let's pretty please try and get this into the top 12!!

Vote if you like it comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani